SPOILER: Starbirth (Melody of the Egg arc)

Oof
So the stem seem to hatch a ship but what is the point of the ship -it seems well worth the quicksilver

3 Likes

Will everybody’s eggs activate at the same time btw?

3 Likes

It seems to only activate when you begin the current mission. And it seems we will be able to do this multiple times with different results? So I would say we will all proceed at different paces.

2 Likes

Apparently you can find it in the wild

3 Likes

Imagine if someone said Sean’s image was a living ship and the other items were modules for the ship -nobody can predict Hello Games

3 Likes

Not surprised it can be found in the wild since all current ships work that way. However, I am glad for the story line which explains why they are now showing up.

2 Likes

Apparently its only Eissentam unfortunatly-its probably in Euclid somewhere

1 Like

I doubt they would make ships galaxy specific. Many people have never left Euclid.

1 Like

Also Sean said wait three days
Day 1-Experimental to be released
Day 2-Egg to hatch into ship?
Day 3 -Released to public -plus more ?!
This seems about right

2 Likes

Once you have a Void Egg in your inventory, it will be activated by using the Pulse Drive in space. That basically triggers the whole new quest line to get this new living ship.

2 Likes

Thx not enough quicksilver

1 Like

Are you on PC?

No I am PS4-I know its only been released on experimental PC

1 Like

Kinda confused about what could happen today and tomorrow though

2 Likes

Nobody knows for sure, but I do hope they will release this update to other platforms soon.

2 Likes

Well that’s all down to HG’s dedicated team of beta testers. Oh. That’s us.

Better get on with it, then…

5 Likes

I had no issues with the mission. Just my ship’s wings shrinking which likely does not matter anyway since I will likely ditch it. But I do have a question, where are we going to store another ship? My freighter is packed.

3 Likes

I suppose I’d better fire up the PS4 & get hunting some QS, ready for this incoming goodness. :rocket:
Does the new Organic Ship fit in the Food Processor? :rofl:

3 Likes

I imagine space whales kind of take care of themselves when you’re not using them. Maybe you can have a fleet (a pod?) like frigates?

4 Likes

Hmmm…maybe that is why my current ship has been leaving when I log out. It is already behaving the way the new ones will behave.

1 Like