Expedition 5 EXOBIOLOGY (possible spoilers)

Summary

Please try to keep spoilers hidden or blurred :wink:

8 Likes

Interesting. I found an archive on the starter world - and it’s unmanned. I’ve never seen that before. I’ve seen planets with no NPCs, but they tend to have no buildings, or derelict ones.

This system not only has no animals, it has no people, either - but the infrastructure for the people is still intact.

9 Likes

Does the system also show it is Korvax? Mine did. Yet the space station is abandoned

2 Likes

Here it is:

3 Likes

I have forgotten how to induce my companion to lay an egg. I have to be on its homeworld type right? And what else…?

2 Likes

Can’t remember - I only tried it once. Happy and well fed?

1 Like

It is in the same menu that you feed / ride / pet from. Active after 24 hours.

1 Like

For the Wild Dairy mission

you can get Craw-Milk from these little stinkers on this planet in a system between the 1st and 2nd rendezvous points.

3 Likes

Should we put “(Spoilers)” in the title for now?

2 Likes

That’s normal for abandoned systems, as far as I know.

2 Likes

Impress Cronus

After gathering the eggs and milk, you will be rewarded with the basic ingredients

Summary

Fresh Milk>Cream
Cream>Churned Butter
Churned Butter + Processed Sugar>Sweetened Butter
Sweetened Butter + Refined Flour + Giant Egg>Cake Batter

Sticky Honey > Synthetic Honey
Synthetic Honey + Cake Batter > Glittering Honey Cake

2 Likes
3 Likes

Expedition 5 - Exobiology

Started: 25 Feb 2022

2 Likes

From NMS FB

3 Likes

Need Cadmium?

Shortcut

Call in the Anomaly and go to the teleporter. Cadmium comes from K or M stars (red). If the teleporter is set to All then the top row has three special places that you can go. Go visit the radio.

Need Nanites?

Possible shortcut

The last three worlds that I landed on had all fauna within easy reach. In two cases I landed close to the water in order to get to those and got the land and air as well.

ETA: Must have been a coincidence - tried three more times without success. Still, if you can do it, it means around 2000 nanites. Even worlds with only one fauna have a 250 nanite bonus.

4 Likes

Need beetle…please share location. :roll_eyes:

Syfirb-riqu IV. A neighboring system near the first rendevous. Craw milk + beetle location.

Anyone know how to impress cronus? Gave him two cakes, he acted impressed(to me?) and i still didnt get the achievement.

3 Likes

Same recipe gives me “honied proto-cake”. Gave him 3 already :laughing: plus 2 of a different kind of cake.

1 Like

That is strange. I gave a chocolate cake first and he was impressed but that is not enough. He must be more than impressed. I will double check my recipe