Speculation for a possible new ARG

I don’t really like this thread cause I like avoid spoilers, but i do like speculation. Somehow got April 10th outta 2-1-1-8-5… Anyone wanna chime in? Is anything ARG happening with No Man’s Sky right now? Anything at all?

1 Like

Where did you get this from? Can you elaborate a bit please?

2 Likes

Yea. This needs some context. The numbers currently don’t ring any bells.

2 Likes

This Reddit post was brought to my attention while watching a good Youtube live stream. It could be nothing but an elaborate reddit troll… but i went diving just in case. Those numbers are in the post.
If you use simple math, -13 is the answer. 13 days from now is April 10th.
I would love it if the people here would confirm if an ARG is happening at all, or what. I was already getting vibes before i saw this post. but it triggered my nerves so i went looking.

1 Like

Ah I heard about a cryptic post on PT’s stream in the chat but couldnt find it. Thanks for linking it!

1 Like

Yes it was PT on youtube where i had discovered the post. If there is somthing. I’m all in… An ARG right now would be awesome. Plus have you seen the 65 days of static twitter posts? The feel of things have me thinking an ARG could be waiting.

1 Like

An account made on 28 march 2021…
Another thing to keep in mind is that the next expansion to ED is odyssey. Maybe an ED player trolling? Most binary translates to Odyssey.
I highly doubt an ARG would start from the subreddit, so ill remain a bit skeptical.
They have such massive opportunities in the WT ARG, and I feel like they could easily continue that instead of start a new one like this.

TLDR: Take with a massive grain of salt.

3 Likes

The whole thing is suspicious. And I completely see the Elite connection. But it wouldn’t really matter in the context of a puzzle. I’m not reallly an expert in anything but my instincts were going off like a spidey sense even before Sean’s compass tweet.

1 Like

Ahh I’ve been dying for a new ARG ever since WT S2 ended so my senses are pretty riled up haha.
I feel like this update cant be as big as needing an ARG, simply because all of the ARG updates have been anniversary updates, and this sure isn’t the 5th Anniversary update.

1 Like

I think they would bring it back so others can enjoy the fun. I remember people complaining they didn’t even get a pass after helping. Weather or not they did what they were supposed to was on them. So maybe they didn’t deserve a pass cause they didn’t do what they claim. Another arg could let new and those who feel jaded people get involved.

1 Like

That would honestly be awesome! I didnt get to participate as much as id like and would seriously love a new ARG! I just feel like HG might not do another one until the Atlas countdown reaches 0 or something. That could be like a No Man’s Sky rebirth update, a massive overhaul, and thus with all the story elements to it might have an ARG.
At this point I cant do much than hope for that.

2 Likes

Cassette tapes started the last one. I mean, i would guess those who got the cassettes knew about and were participating with rules and limits. I dont know how and to be honest, i dont really want to kno how its working behind the scenes . it’s fun participating.

1 Like

It really us an awesome way to engage the community, give teasers, showcase lore and slowly build up to an update, Id love to see another one s :compass: :compass:n.
Imagine an ARG with in game elements. That would be really cool.

2 Likes

This is what i think has been waiting all along. I am in the camp of WT didnt end. And us players have just been missing somthing

1 Like

Exactly! Ive been looking at every corner of the anomaly, portals and anything added after WT for any clues, but so far we appear to be left ARG-less.

2 Likes

Look into Trials ARG I found this moments ago when telling someone about ARG’s. I’m only into a No Man’s Sky ARG but that one is mindblowing to read about. 100 years? And they think its not done either.

1 Like

If there is nothing happening with an ARG, how do we confirm it? It’s mind melting how deep the rabbit holes go when looking into things… I know what i’m getting into and am hard to upset, so if this is all nothing… w/e

1 Like

Thats true. I feel like HG has confirmed the end of the season, but they haven’t officially discontinued the possibility of another season. And that keeps our theorist minds at work.

1 Like

The issue is how is it supposed to start. Like who would notice if no one looks?

1 Like

@JubiTheVille : I have moved the discussion, as it better fits a new topic.

3 Likes