Speculation for a possible new ARG

Lou constructed a radio in his teens to secretly listen in on radio stations to avoid jammers. Really cool i’d say.
I wonder whats his collection of cassette tapes would sound like… Something like Videodrome?

2 Likes

I would love a new ARG, especially if they tied it in to the game. I began the My Journey story as a sort of fill-in / follow up to Waking Titan, because WT doesn’t seem to have ever really been resolved in any fashion, and left us all with more questions than answers. I need to get back to reviewing them soon.

4 Likes

Sean’s recent tweet really makes me think that the alphabet was MEANT to be deciphered, maybe to be used in a future arg :eyes:

4 Likes

It was certainly meant to be deciphered, but it might just be to give us a little more to do during this expedition. The short time it lasts coupled with how Sean is hyping it up suggests that something bigger is probably coming soon…

4 Likes

I’m ready for it. Waking Titan was effing awesome.

2 Likes

The Ultimate Crossplay Event… every Multiplayer Game Welcome. One Planet, Every Avatar, Every Game. Ahh

1 Like
2 Likes

Man the dreamers sequence and the ending of S2 was so awesome. Overall the entire experience was amazing.

2 Likes