Solving STATUS update Memory Dump & PAX East 2018 Live Drop

@LPlaysGaming tweeted this image:

3 Likes

The livestreams have ended. I changed the title of this thread so we can use it for deciphering the information from the live drop.

5 Likes

I see brothers. If this refrences the 5 who originally met up in NMS, did they become a group?

Summary Tweet with all info: https://twitter.com/LPlaysGaming/status/983035538251943936

New status:

status
CODE -5
Monarch Repository : Data Loss Imminent
Booting up Command.Center.v11
Pending approval by Monarch
Error - Unable to connect with repository
Memory Dump 2GzHGwu.jpg

2GzHGwu.jpg leads to an imgur image:

13 Likes

I don’t have access to a pc right now. Can someone type in ‘tango’?

1 Like

Looks like a picture of a sound wave at the bottom…I have no idea beyond that but could it possibly be read or used in any way?

1 Like

Command not yet unlocked.

3 Likes

There’s also a live drop occuring tomorrow at PAX East by the WARE people. People from the discord got emails about it.

4 Likes

There is a play icon in the bottom right but, of course, this is a still image. Maybe it will be live soon? Then we can hit play?

4 Likes

Yes, I think this is what the new imagery for either Waking Titan website or project-wt website will be when the new command center version boots up.

3 Likes

And this looks much more like an actual command center. The satellite is telling and of course the Myriad logo.

4 Likes

wish I had a better image

6 Likes

Is there a map or floor plan of the venues/booths. Are they numbered?

stabling in the dark is the best.
just go with the flow
my head is killing me tonight … won’t be of any help
damn it hurts
later … be safe

3 Likes

Got a progress update…

On GD discord we figured out the directions puzzle from the email on where to find Emu, Sunday’s PAX contact. We guessed Emu was an enforcer, which was confirmed by info from DM21. The weird number distribution in the directions suggested that they were not a measurement. We figured they were probably changes in value between booth numbers. In that case, the range of values narrowed down the possible locations considerably. Then it was just a matter of checking the booths in those places to see what fit, and this was the result:
Emu_path

A few people from the various discord servers are going tomorrow, so it should be an interesting afternoon!

10 Likes

Summary Tweet with all current info: https://twitter.com/LPlaysGaming/status/983035538251943936

I have merged several topics into this topic to keep it organised instead of spread across several topics.

@MacForADay: I used this initial Pax East discussion topic to merge all new discussion into. I have edited your topic title to better reflect the content. Do however feel free to edit the title, more appropriate to your own taste.

1 Like