Solving STATUS update Memory Dump & PAX East 2018 Live Drop

These are two images that were posted on reddit a few hours ago.

3 Likes

Evidently there are people from W/ARE at the PAX East event. Still waiting to hear if anyone made contact.

2 Likes

There’s also another thread on this here Solving STATUS update Memory Dump & PAX East 2018 Live Drop

2 Likes

And now we wait…

2 Likes

Good morning.

Did someone whom is a wizard with images, fix the jpg?

2 Likes

Just wanted to correct this. That map was an earlier idea that didn’t check out. Here’s what we figured out a bit later: STATUS update (Command.center.v11) - W/ARE Dev Studio Application - #115

There was an announcement in #dev-relations about a half hour ago updating Emu’s schedule at PAX

3 Likes

There is a working assumption that ftom website http://www.philojeux.com there is a dev login for w/are site withusername: arnaud@philojeux.com password is being worked on now

2 Likes

Currently trying to find meaning in this:

1 Like

How are we sure about login?
Couldn’t be LacoursA@philojeux.com ?

How did they confirm that is a real username? When I enter it on the WARE site without a password it gives the same message that credentials do not match.

1 Like

5 Brothers

Apollo and Artemis - God and goddess, children of Zeus and Leto.
Hypnos and Thanatos - Sons of Nyx and Erebos.
Eros and Anteros - Sons of Aphrodite.
Phobos and Deimos - Sons of Ares and Aphrodite.
Ploutos and Philomelos - Sons of Demeter and the demigod Iasion.

Are they Constellations

Ignition in 1 sky, the big bang ? the simulation ends…

3 Likes

DM21Gaming is livestreaming PAX East right now with intent to find what may be a Waking Titan live drop from the WARE people.

2 Likes

If you are like me and Mixer doesn’t work for you, Cobra TV may be livestreaming DM21’s livestream later on.

2 Likes

Says its currently offline for me, not sure if it’s actually offline or just an issue with my device

Same here but, Cobra TV works.

1 Like

I may not be able to be where I have service when this all ‘goes down’. If someone would please capture it all for viewing later, it would be much appreciated. :smile:

They’ve been given, what looks like, a USB thumb drive ?

3 Likes

On which an image file… Words mixed.
We may have to put them on right order

Does anyone have images of the files?