PS4 patch 1.56 at 5:20 am Pacific time

Good I’m glad you have seen them :smiley: I will find some more. You are right, in every yellow star, there are beautiful lush red, orange, and dark green grass.
This galaxy has many more beautiful planets than Euclid had in my opinion.
Once I get my goodies from farming, and getting my recipes and stuff, I’ll go find those bright colored ones again.
For now I found a beautiful planet with blue grass to settle down in. Thanks!!
Two pics of my new base.

3 Likes

Oh I forgot to add, I love the bubble planets too. They are usually called malformed anomalies or some such thing.
Some really wild looking critters running around on planets now. I Just love it. And the space stations are so much fun now with the people waving and making the funny gestures. Hello Games did a great job with that I think too.

2 Likes

I’m still in the first galaxy. I’ve settled for a planet that’s described as Bountiful Planet. I’d tried several Paradise Planets and found orange grass and frequent boiling storms. The Bountiful ones do have multiple weather though. I finally found one that said Refreshing Breeze - no storms.

I’d include an image, but drag and drop isn’t working for me at the moment.

Found an existing link: Screenshots v1.5-1.77 - #363 by temp

3 Likes

That’s great Temp. I like them peaceful/tranquil so the sentinels aren’t nasty.
The weather I don’t mind as long as the beauty is there. I’m a completely visual woman, and No Man’s Sky has the wow factor that reminds me of when I was little and saw fireworks for the first time, or the Christmas tree getting turned on.
So much after the NEXT update just blows me away. That with the music, I love.

1 Like