What’s everyone doing to prepare for next weeks Beyond update?
Having played this game from day 1, I had a number of save files that I needed to “get up to par”.
- Made sure I completed all storylines, including Abyss
- Found S-class versions of the favorite starships I found.
- Finished upgrades to all vehichles and equipment, including the remembrance and the star seed.
- Made sure I had all suit spots opened up.
- Made sure I saved while in a space station to reduce the chance of bugs with the conversion.
- I however, did not sell off excess items. With some of the updates, these items have become rarer or more valuable with the conversion.
- I also stopped building new bases. With every update, my bases have yet to survive without issues.
I also worked up my alternate account that I started with the Next update (to wait out the bug fixes for long-term saves) that had I played for over month before I was able to resume my day 1 save. Which leads me to my best advice:
Back up your save as soon as you are done preparing for the update.