Precon 007 status change 7-6-18&7-7-18

The way the decryption is going I hope it’s a @#@$5 key to the cipher

I don’t think so…I think they’ll be given to us via a precon007 command update.

1 Like

If it is PSN PC players can watch CobraTV’s stream - https://twitter.com/xXxCOBRA/status/1015249464112680963

1 Like

I will be participating in and livestreaming this in-game event.

8 Likes

Normal mode PS4.
Activated a portal and standing by :wink:

4 Likes

9 Likes

Same except in Creative mode…my main character hasn’t been in Euclid since Sept 2016 and I needed the shortcuts of Creative mode(ie all the gliphs) to be able to prepare for this on time. I completed all the quests for the vehicle dude just so I’d have all exocraft tech to have a nomad fully kitted out in case we need to do extensive planetary travel on the other end of the portal.

1 Like

So we’re sure at this point that it’s an in-game event? I was half joking half bemused when I made the suggestion! :smile:

1 Like

My game has the portal bug so anytime I want one I have to do the rounds of a few pre-marked ones and find one that will let me interface with it. So long as I don’t reload or leave the system this one will stay active…hopefully.

2 Likes

There’s nothing else it can be…PSN coordinates is pretty self explanatory…coordinates for in game portals on PS4.

Anyone got a screenshot of this?

1 Like

How do the PC players find your live stream?

3 Likes

Starting live stream momentarily

6 Likes

I’m watching you, don’t turn around

2 Likes

How do you watch this? Do I have to pay to watch Cobra stream?

1 Like

No…you go to youtube and search for "Cobra TV"and watch…but he’s not live yet.

1 Like

You can also watch macs stream, he’s live now, posted from above.

4 Likes

Or if he doesn’t stream on youtube you can just watch @MacForADay here: ***WAKING TITAN IN-GAME LIVE-DROP ON PS4!!! Friday, July 6th 2018*** - YouTube

1 Like

I’ll just watch Mac instead… thank you Darth

3 Likes