Portal Farmers Network

You need to be a member of the Spacing Guild to be on our CoE list. If you want to join and are on PS4, send me a message or friend invite on PSN, my name is Merimacdwarf-orc. If you are on PC, let me know and we will work it out in private message on youtube or twitter.

Thatā€™s ok, I donā€™t know what responsibilities come with the Spacing Guild, so I canā€™t answer that. Just curious if it qualified, details are in the OP.

I think they give you your own freighter and get to float on a melange spice-gas tank all for yourself, for the rest of your lifeā€¦?

2 Likes

Iā€™m sure only the cream of the elite get to lounge around in zero g spice. Itā€™d take years of space brown nosing to elevate to that level, and Iā€™m not cut out for that.

4 Likes

Good Morning to you my Fellow Citizens!

Is everyone ok for me creating a new topic, exclusively for PS4 portal adresses?
I noticed that the 2 adresses posted by @tehcaro and @Polyphemus are PC adresses, which PS4 players cannot access.
Let me know your thoughts!

Until then, you Citizens take care!

Cheers!

1 Like

Fine with me. Iā€™m on PS4.

1 Like

yeah makes sense

When a SG member applies for CoE status, I or my Vice Director visit it personally to approve the base.

OK, I just visit bases for fun and decals

I still can only find the first 5 decals (1 for each main race plus 2 creatures). I have visited at least 6 more bases and only get units now.

I have seen from multiple NMS steamers that the last 4 decals are still blacked out in their guide menu. Unless someone has found these in the game somehow and can let the rest of us know, I will have to assume that they have yet to be unlocked for the game until a future update (like that Korvak Doll looking tech in the guide menu :smiley: )

Did some digging in the game files for you :wink:

Here are the 5 currently available decals:

Spoiler!

VISUAL1

VISUAL2

VISUAL3

VISUAL4

VISUAL5

Here are the additional 4 I found, but may not be available yet:

Spoiler!

VISSIMPLE1

VISSIMPLE2

VISSIMPLE3

VISSIMPLE4

5 Likes

here is a portal address to a planet that I have placed due east a communication orb where there are two travellers in the same trading post that means two glyphs.

1 Like

Ok, I have a in progress living glass farm, on PC Normal, near the hub, but not in the hub. My Portal first show up days away on the other side of the planet, and later, on another planet. Should I just keep looking for a portal until one shows up within walking distance? No, Iā€™m not ready to move my baseā€¦I still need to buy a freighter! :smiley:

I think youā€™re right to go for the freighter. It allows you to have multiple ships, and then so many things get so much easier. If nothing else, when you have several haulers, you never need to worry about storage space. You can also dedicate different ships to different tasks, and you never need to worry about pirates. Jump aboard your freighter, and the pirates give up and go home.

As for having a base near a portal, the trick is to scout several likely planets, find the portals, then scan for bases near them. When you find a good one, move there.

If you choose the planet first, then build the base, then go looking for the portal, youā€™d have to be very lucky to have your base anywhere near it.

Have fun.:smiley:

3 Likes

@Polyphemus Okā€¦I like this plan. My current base is all willy nilly and not very nice for having company anyway. THANKS! :smiley:

RE: Polyphemusā€¦
Thanks for sharing your base. FYI, for others planning a visit, this base is in Euclid.

Hi Iā€™m new to this discussion. I have a base 15 mins away from a portal on PS4, in the Eissentam galaxy. I just found the bas this morning so I havenā€™t built anything yet. Base sharing should be turned on. The portal location is 1-0-3-E-0-0-C-E-3-6-4-E, or Bird-Sunrise-Dinosaur-Tree-Sunrise-Sunrise-Tee Pee-Tree-Dinosaur-Ship-1/2 Moon-Tree. The planet name is Noceswri-2 Habi. Iā€™ve left a geopad by the portal, but I donā€™t know if you can summon your exocraft. I also left a message beacon both at the portal and at the base. Please come visit!

General purpose - all plantsā€™ varieties.
PC - Normal - Euclid

2 Likes

@Polyphemus I visited your base (many times now) and love it. It will help me make money! I left you a comm ballā€¦nice planet and great base! :smiley:

CHEERS!

All visitors welcome. Nice to meet you, and I hope you get rich.:grinning:

1 Like