Post 1.38 Missing Blue Prints

Here is what I know or found in the order you used:

• Foundation Strut - Construction item
    A reinforced non-ferrous metal support leg for elevated construction.
    CATEGORIES: BuildingPart, BuildingPart

Note: Exists twice in the Crafted Products list, can be obtained at the Blueprint Trader of your base. Shows for me, but no craft icon. The item is deprecated and a duplicate of the one currently used, shown before ‘Cuboid Room Foundation Strut Quad’.

• Tower Module - Construction module
    A tall, stackable tower module, with rigid, reinforced sides and additional weatherproofing to counter exposure to the elements.

Note: Can not be built, not implemented, but does show for me without craft icon.

• Foundation Strut Quad - Construction item
    A prefabricated set of four legs for elevated construction.

Note: Another deprecated item and duplicate of the one before ‘Window’ that will not show a craft icon, but the item shows for me. Obtained through Blueprint Trader at your base.

• Muster Point - Ship-summoning beacon
    A buildable device that can summon your starship to it from any location.

Note: Can not be built, not implemented, but shows for me without craft icon.

• Storage Container - Storage unit
    Spacious additional storage for inventory items.

Note: Can not be built, not implemented, but shows for me without craft icon. Similar to the green Crate Fabricator. Might have existed prior to the current storage containers, but never been available in-game.

• These are all decals, of which only the first 5 can be obtained by registering visits at other player’s bases. The last 4 are not available in-game. You can see them here as I got them from the game source files:
    Portal Farmers Network - #31 by DevilinPixy

I am unsure why or how some of those items actually show for me, as I only started playing shortly before 1.3 was released in which I started fresh again.

2 Likes