2 Likes

yeah but you would still play the game lol

1 Like

:expressionless:ā€¦

ā€¦
ā€¦

Yes I know

1 Like

Yeah thats the font they are using, lowercase, upper case, numbers and symbols.

but theyā€™ve jumbled it around for use in this arg so what should be A etc according to the original font, is not. Been thrown around a lot but irrelevant to our own cypher.

Those worried bout portals being a game reset when you go through, donā€™t read this :stuck_out_tongue:

https://forums.etarc.org/t/the-sacrifice/1855?u=toddumptious

2 Likes

If you cross a portal itā€™s different. If you go at the middle of universe and continue, you do lose your base. So it can be the same thing with portals i guess. Maybe a portal is a sort of black hole which point to another universe (another way to accelerate the ā€œtravelā€ then)

If its better Iā€™ll update. If notā€¦well Iā€™ll play on the way it is. Got a lot put into my game. Same original playthrough from first day start up. 40 slot C class and all the perks. Not keen to give all that up just yet.
Bit odd Im still in Euclid thoā€¦Ive done the Atlas path with 10 stones and been kicked to the edge afterwards, yet for some reason Im in Euclid still,?
Or is that only if you go to the centre of the Galaxy?

So did I miss anything beside the data set last night got off after we answered the test and the a and b boxes

The last 8 hours or so has been pretty quiet.
Good chance to read thru and catch up.
Last 2 binges have been freeking crazy.

cool thank you figured I had some time I read everything and watched a few thing now I ready to get this show on the road just hopping I donā€™t have to go crazy with screen shots today lol

2 Likes

You leave Euclid when you go to the centre. The HUBs are mostly in Euclid, and a lot of folks migrated back (myself included) to Euclid to visit them. Iā€™d say chill in Euclid until it becomes essential to you that you move on to explore Hilbert Dimension

so I did not see if we ever got to see what the answer was to box b or a+b

Nothing will happen with the boxes thing till 7pm EDT / 12am BST / 1am CEST.

thank you could not find any info on the videos i watched

so do you all think I should make a new thread for da 2 sense this one is already over 1 k

1 Like

I think someone hasā€¦check ā€œlatestā€

just looks like different discussions about what happen none labeled for day two of phase 3

iā€™m actually in the Hilbert Dimension HUB (same place as Euclid one), i was in Hilbert Dimension before the Pathfinder update. I donā€™t have a big farm nor such a big base so it wont be a big sacrifice to dismantle all.

I just made a new one if I missed a better one we can just ignore mine itā€™s called phase 3 day 2

1 Like

Yep. Iā€™m a ā€œretired Atlas seekerā€. Got a little base in the Zurvaruemea Region at the top of a star column. Should be findable via Playstation. Only 39992.7Ly from Galactic Central Pointā€¦ Practically walk from here :smile:
Slowly documenting my surrounding systems with no real desire to push too far at the moment. Do a bit of trade, tend to my gardens, bit of nip nip on the side. You know how it is :wink:

5 Likes