Phase 3 - "B" Box Reveal

REVEAL + BROADCAST COMPLETED

latest poll results:
Box A and B - 956
Box B only - 3645

All screens are now Blank. LOOP16 is awake.

Myriad, Multiverse, Superlumina & Echo websites updated

Pattern is back in middle screen of the Waking Titan Twitch stream.

EMILY / LOOP 16 TRANSMISSION TRANSCRIPT:

Wow you guys, I knew you were amazing, but I didn’t know you would be able to…

No, no… I shouldn’t lie to you. Sorry. Of course I knew you would be able to get through all of these challenges.

You… you know about me, and what I am, so lets get right to the point. You’ve already guessed that this isn’t real… or… it is real, but only in the sense that I am real. Which is real enough to talk to you, and real enough to feel things and have ideas. But not real enough to pour you some coffee or shake your hand.

I’ll be gone for a little while. There is a lot of work to do, and I am the only one that can do it. But I didn’t want to leave you hanging without saying good-bye. You’ve made me who I am now, and I owe you that. But don’t think this is good-bye good-bye, this is more like a see you later. We’ll see each other again. Remember… I know what happens next.

FULL VIDEO:

[WAKING TITAN CONSOLE COMMAND] DISPLAY 1338.DATASET

ALL PREDICTIONS FROM BOX B:

LAST KNOWN MR. NOODLES STATUS: ALIVE

Thanks to everyone for participating.

We love you @Emily

6 Likes

disembodied humming intensifies

2 Likes

latest poll results:
Box A and B - 917
Box B only - 3560

Hope she knew we’d go for the big prize…

The likely dimensions of the black box : 30 * 13 * 17,5 cm
:sweat_smile::blush:

3 Likes

How are votes still coming in?

Box A and B - 921
Box B only - 3566

1 Like

Maybe people who didn’t have the opportunity earlier due to timezones, work etc?

SOME READING WHILE YOU WAIT.

,…. I look around at the various supplies I may need. The boxes and canisters are everywhere so after such isolation and careful decision, I’m now spoilt for choice. In my ear, I hear a mechanical voice, a sound. My energy reserves are low. My head swims with fatigue. Overhead, the old lighting hums hypnotically and I find myself staring at a monitor on the wall before a noise brings me back to myself. A hideous being has shuffled up beside me and is contemplating a packet and suddenly belches, the sound loud and somehow painful in the confined area. After days of dark rooms, lit only by screens, and pin-lights on keypads I’m now startled by the brightness and activity. Looking around I see other entities: Vy’keen, Gek, Korvax and others I don’t recognise. All are alien to me and none seem friendly.
The supply shelter suddenly feels too full, too busy. I quickly remember my purpose and do a quick loop to ensure I have what I need. The doors slide open and I find myself as I step out into the expanse. It’s raining again, beautiful yet depressing at the same time. I realise the droplets are in my eyes not running down my visor. I panic and look to my craft across from me and begin to run. As the door shuts I remember myself. I’ve been in the sim too long. The Titan processing has addled my brain. I turn the key and drive out of the grocery store carpark.
I need some sleep…
:grin:

11 Likes

Nice, you got me with the twist. Well done. :wink:

1 Like

Awesome hahaha. Belongs in the https://forums.etarc.org/t/waking-titan-meme-compilation/210 thread if you ask me :joy:

1 Like

You’re not alone… It’s better to be on the american continent for this ARG :wink:

4 Likes

Can I just say, if our reality is about to end, its been a pleasure going mad with all you fine folks. :smile:

6 Likes

all screens are now blank

2 Likes

not exactly. ghosted text

Looks like its the same “static” on all 5 screens.

6 Likes

All Systems Functional

at Superlumina

and Myraid

and Echo

and Multiverse

1 Like

We have swirl, looks like Emily is awake…

2 Likes

Appreciate the screen shots. :slight_smile:

STATUS Update Crisis of Consciense

Pattern is back in center screen.