Phase 2 Reporting Thread

I was looking back at the old emails and they came through around 2pm central time.

I was just trying to find clues on her Facebook page.

1 Like

could you share her fb page guys? I don’t have the link and couldn’t find her

1 Like
2 Likes

Yeah a few of us had a gander after she disappeared. There doesn’t seem to be much of note there just hints that confirm it is our Emily, I keep checking almost daily just in case she manages to reach out to us through “the power of social media” XD

Hopefully it becomes an important peice of the puzzle for phase 2 and tracking down Emily, I’ve this weird feeling we found this page a little early, though concidering this ARG, the timing of things is of course irrelevant when time itself seems out of whack

@arpoja I see you call her Ems too :slight_smile: I like the way it rolls off the tongue with everyones shorthand for Elizabeth Leighton (EL).

El and Ems. Or, Em and El.

M&L.

L&M.

HAH UND EM!?

Haha sorry, the german for H&M popped into my brain there.

edit

You know, Emilys profile picture for ETARC is starting to make a LOT of sense to me now.

I have been wondering about that picture as well can’t seem to find the image anywhere online, if anyone else can find it please link for me :wink:

1 Like

Looking at Emily’s Facebook. S’he has 13 reasons why’ as a book favorite. On the header of the page it says 'An important community read. Any chance this is connected?, Since she refers to the community in her vlog :stuck_out_tongue:

https://www.facebook.com/thirteenreasonswhybook/?ref=profile

I don’t know if it’s directly related with google, but I think you may be on to something with this one. Followed from google Marshall McLuhan - Wikipedia.
Linked me to The Mechanical Bride. The Mechanical Bride - Wikipedia

The advertisement art styles remind me a bit of Ems forum avatar.
Well can’t wait for a response from Atlas, wonder where this phase will take us.

7 Likes

I was reading that earlier, wondering if it was a coincidence seeing as he was born on 21 july 1911

You know as soon as I saw the Google thing for today I immediately thought waking titan
but didn’t think this ARG could be so clever as to know what Google were going to use for today’s image.

1 Like

I found the quote of “The Gutenburg Galaxy” interesting"

[I]f a new technology extends one or more of our senses outside us into the social world, then new ratios among all of our senses will occur in that particular culture.

3 Likes

I have referenced this before in a previous thread, some of the pictures on the thirteen reasons why seem connected

https://forums.etarc.org/t/we-need-to-talk-about-emily/1100/21?u=frank_cadillac

1 Like

Ah sorry, didn’t see that post :). But indeed!

1 Like

I tracked down the discourse link for the larger image on emilys profile background then searched by image on google. It recommends using the keywords “happy new year grafitti” and a couple of results turn up.

This was first one I clicked

I’ll investigate further, not sure what I’ll find but I’ll be happy just to get the artists name and the idea behind it, so we can figure out why Emily chose it (aside from it being perfect at foreshadowing what happened to Emily in her last Vlog)

EDIT

I think I figured out the WHY, its pubic domain photos of graffiti free for use even in commercial applications. So that right there is a big WHY answered.

https://www.divvypixel.com/free-graffiti-photography-public-domain-images/

But of course they could have chosen ANY public domain image to use for this, so theres still a WHY we havent answered, but I personally think it was chosen to foreshadow several things. THe multiverse, those different universes/dimensions/timelines interacting , those multiverses merging (or seperating even more) signified by the arm going into the other arm etc etc. Lots of stuff going on with it really.

looks at skyturtle.net again No Mans SkyTurtle. Hurr hurr hurr.

2 Likes

The inspiraciĂłn for the graffitti itself seems to me the famous scene from 20’s Spanish surrealist director Buñuel’s “un chien andalou”

Not form the faint of heart

He used a dead cow’s head
 Relax

2 Likes

Waiting today has been harder then waiting the previous 12 days

3 Likes

Thanks for the find :+1:

1 Like

Aaargh!!!:dizzy_face:

1 Like

Anyone else getting a HTTP 500 error on

https://project-wt.com/