Phase 2 Reporting Thread

the fun thing is to remember is this bit of trivia, when we start a game in NMS, we are inside an Atlas suit.

3 Likes

Yeah I do, I think she will appear with some cryptic instruction to nudge us in the general direction.

I am ready to be nudged! Let the nudging commence!

I wonder if any of Emilys original ETARC family will come out of the wood work for phase 2? I guess either they donā€™t really care too much for Ems OR theyā€™ve suffered a similar fate and disappeared into the ether with Emily?

1 Like

It could be like a New Game+ a lot of (rpg) games have.
But in NMS/WakingTitan fashion it could be a different timeline somewhere in the multiverse and result in strange effects like an entirely empty universe, or a very violent one. Perhaps even the same universe you came from, but much later in time; to discover your own, now ruined, base :wink:

1 Like

NMS already has ā€œNewGame+ā€ā€¦
You know what I mean, if you know what happens after reaching the center. :wink:

Damn, youā€™re right! Well, there goes that theory :smile:

Iā€™m eager to know what lies beyond, hidden in plain sight!

Unfortunately stucked with just my phone to browse, todayā€¦

2 Likes

expect to wait at least three hours more.

1 Like

Yeah Iā€™m telling myself not to expect anything until 9pm just so Iā€™m not sat idle all day twiddling my thumbs and being a bad employee!

Havenā€™t seen you around here since nobody voted for 42 like we wanted them to GotMaze, the cretins! bahaha. I think perhaps there were no wrong answers there, but I reckon 42 would have done more than just ā€œ42 steam ticketsā€. OR the fact it changed to 42 was just an easter egg for hitchikers in the guise of a red herring and weā€™re dopes :slight_smile:

Here we go 'round again :slight_smile:

1 Like

it is likely that the choice simply had a typo and that is why we saw it change, but if thatā€™s the caseā€¦ what would they have done if the choice won because of this. :open_mouth: Too bad it didnā€™t happen :frowning:

I hope they host a Q&A afterwards once all the smoke and mirrors have dispersed, get some answers to these what if scenarios.

8 Likes

Iā€™ve been thinking about this for the last while, including the Atlas-4 level passes, and this is what I think is going to happen. I think one of the major updates theyā€™ve added into NMS is multi-player, and the 10,000 Atlas Passes are beta access keys to join into the testing of it.

I dont think so, Hello Games sayd that the Atlas Passes LVL 4 are not for Beta purpose. :wink:

2 Likes

Waking Titan site went down for a couple of minutes and just came back. Nothing seems to have changed, though.

2 Likes

Okayā€¦ I need to go get coffeeā€¦ donā€™t do anything until I get aback okayā€¦ :wink:

5 Likes

Iā€™M READY! PROMOTION! Iā€™M READY! PROMOTION! :smile:

2 Likes

I just heard wakingtitan.com is ā€œasking questionsā€ maybe on the glyphs?

Edit: Flase alarm I think. One of my Spacing Guild members may not have been aware we already solved the first 5 glyphs sigh.

4 Likes

hahahaha thatā€™s a classic.

1 Like

A girl is still missingā€¦

-Where is Emily?

1 Like

I Wonder where Ems isā€¦ it is 21 july 5:27pmā€¦ and still nothingā€¦ no signsā€¦

1 Like