Patient Intervention Thread - Toby

I think every kid that age has had a few tea parties with plushies.

1 Like

yes right again lol

In the photo, the elephant is sitting in the middle of the compass facing the west-by-southwest direction. Toby stated that he liked to “eat in front of” his favorite plushie.

Could there be a place in the west-by-southwest direction that he likes to eat from perhaps? Maybe something famous for tomatos, bees, sandwiches…?

EDIT - Looking on the map, there is a place called “Chart House” exactly in the direction the elephant plushie is facing. Maybe we need to go in and ask them for tomato sandwiches. n.n;;;

1 Like

2 Likes

There seems to be a podium of some sort. The elephant on a seat? And is there a mobile phone or tablet device there to? Difficult to make out.

For all who want to watch the live drop.

1 Like

Toby’s next memory block is now active

5 Likes

Masklophobia

4 Likes

so now we wait with the others for the extraction

3 Likes

That was a nice and relatively straight forward one…but I hope there’s more today…this weekend has been incredibly quiet. Yesterday dead-drop and teaparty thing was ok but I feel like there should have been another community event this weekend…something more to chew on. Right now I have no idea why #231187661T was even unlocked at all…we did literally nothing with him…and it looks like we won’t do anything more with Tariq and Phillip this week unless they decide to have a community event mid-week but I doubt that. So we have five locked characters and #231187661T that we can potentially talk to this week. Each character seems to have three conversations and a community event before their release so we have a total of seven more community events and 21 conversation that need to happen in the next three weeks.

I can’t believe that Emily chickened out on a 5 y/o LoL! :roller_coaster: :chicken:

3 Likes

What do you mean exactly? Where did Emily chicken out? I don’t get it. EDIT: Oh I see it now…the fear of heights bit.

1 Like

I’ve noticed something in the last few id dialogs, and this latest Toby one really highlights it…

The big theory on how this will resolve, is that there will be a final mass-extraction event where we’ll have quick, live, mass-votes on questions to get each sleeper out. These will likely be based on (so far unused) details from their dialogs, which is why we’re being strongly encouraged to experience them ourselves first, and not just blindly plug in others’ answers in the dashboard.

What I’ve noticed, is that we’re getting a bunch of details about Emily too. She’s got green eyes, she’s afraid of heights, etc. That seems very interesting in light of this theory…

4 Likes

Well we know what Emily looks like from last year…she was on camera…she didn’t have green eyed then though presumably she can change how she looks in the simulation. I agree there will likely be one mass extraction event but we don’t really know how that will work out…I doubt it’ll be just questions…there might be some but there’ll likely be more elements to it…if I had to guess I’d say we’ll likely have different interactions and solutions for each dreamer.

Probably the worst case will suffer of phobophobia or pantophia… So easy to make this kind of people comfortable.

I was a bit disappointed by Toby’s last convo. All paths led to Toby being scared and ending it or Emily being scared and ending it. I was hoping for a touching emotional end like with Claire. Would have been nice if he had talked about his parents and said their names or something.

1 Like

Do it, you’re a big girl… lol

2 Likes

An AI that’s scared of heights in her own simulation? Yeah… something’s definitely fishy.

1 Like

The irony of her being afraid of heights and yet she lives on a satellite in space… :wink:

2 Likes

My impression of the patient file suit descriptions is that they are just observations, with the hope of eventually understanding how they work. It seems to me the dreamers are in suits of unknown origin, perhaps created by Emily and/or W/ARE. The headsets are just there for funding and to power the simulation engine for the dreamers.