Patient Intervention Thread - Toby

This thread is for discussion, collaboration, and speculation about the dreamer Toby. If a special task is required to help this dreamer, it will be shared in the Patient Support Thread.

Please try to keep off-topic chatter to a minimum, thank you!

Patient Support Thread on Reddit
Satcom-70 Uplink Dashboard

8 Likes

Wow, young

This is Toby. He’s a very young boy, so he might not be very talkative. At least, not at first. Let’s try to go easy on him, ok?

1 Like

Patient File Toby:

Patient File as images

Suit

Background video
https://s3.amazonaws.com/ware-virtual-dashboard/videos/d/LXXjWAKtXJuLV5uNQccXeCzX.mp4

5 Likes

his Dad is a police officer, he got bit by a dog and is now scared of them

1 Like

Cynophobia fear of dogs

8 Likes

check out the big brain on @SingularGleam :slight_smile:

I see a pattern emerging…:wink:

yes they all have phobias of some description, i wonder if Toby’s event on Saturday will tie in somehow with that Boston pic earlier, maybe a live drop with a clue for him

This could be an interesting weekend , will we see anyone extracted i wonder

1 Like

This was posted in the reddit thread about Toby, so I think so

Dear Citizen Scientists, your presence might be required in the Boston area on Saturday the 30th.

1 Like

Interesting maybe someone will be given a plushie to make Toby calm

The patient file is interesting, what’s up with their ESP?

http://woofstockboston.com/

Couldn’t help posting this, as I was going through Boston events for this weekend:

Sorry Toby :frowning:

9 Likes

maybe there will be a plushie hunt also

3 Likes

How perfect!

1 Like

For the live drop, you exchange a teddy bear for the next file to start decrypting.

3 Likes

Nope! I ain’t looking cuz I figured it out all by myself!! :blush: [does happy dance ] LoL!

I love that he loves :elephant:! That’s so sweet… epecially with the new Live Action Dumbo movie coming out. Awww!

8 Likes

Aw man! I came on here hoping I was early enough to be first to post the answer, but once again @SingularGleam already had it. You’re a quick one my friend… still, I finally figured one out by myself! :smile:

5 Likes

So if only one Dreamer gets out, it has to be Toby. W/ARE is psychotic.

3 Likes

What makes you think only one would get out? I mean sure there may be times where we have to choose between two or some such as they did say we’ll have difficult choices to make but I don’t think it’ll be as bad as only one getting one out…I don’t think we’ll lose more than three or four at the most.

1 Like