Patient Intervention Thread - Phillip

Yeah both previous nodes are lit

This works. This is as it worked. Other than that, I can’t really help you.

2 Likes

Looks like it may be the apostrophe
What’s for dinner <— bad?
What's for dinner <— good!

10 Likes

I did wonder about that, I only have the option to do the former :disappointed:

The keyboard can have more than one type of apostrophe? Maybe different language keyboards for languages other than English? I’ve never seen the weird curved apostrophe in my life.

1 Like

You should be able to copy paste the answer from here and the copied apostrophe should transfer correctly…Ctrl+C → Ctrl+V.

2 Likes

Dammit. They’ve disabled copy and paste.

5 Likes

That is what it looked like when copied from the source on here. Mine is the straight one. I am trying to find a solution, hang on …

1 Like

Yeah tried that but couldn’t seem to highlight it

Incidentally I’m using a phone lol

Someone could send me the text in an email maybe?

Well that’s a nightmare…what are people with messed up apostrophes supposed to do? I imagine there’s a way to bind different characters to the keyboard keys but it’s gotta be messy.

2 Likes

Alt code would be ALT + 39
That should work, not sure on mobile though

So just type: What + ALT(hold) + 39 + s for dinner

3 Likes

Live and learn situation, my friend. I’m sure it’s surprising the puppetmasters just as much as it’s surprising us,

1 Like

@Polyphemus do you think you could send me the the phrase by email so I can copy and paste from there, unless you think it would be fruitless?

Sadly enough the app does not allow pasting :frowning:

1 Like

I already tried pasting it myself - thet’s why I said “dammit, they’ve disbled copy and paste”. Because they have. You can’t do it.

Try @DevilinPixy’s solution. That should work (if you can work out what you’re meant to do).

Download Swiftkey and it works for me through this new keyboard. I have iPhone.

1 Like

I see, I thought you were referring to the forum, do you mean the ctl + 39 thingy, I can’t do that, no ctl button lol

Just downloaded but it can transmit all your previous key inputs, soz but there would be sensitive info in that transmission, thanks for the tip tho :+1: