Patient Intervention Thread - Claire

Summary

That’s really nice @toddumptious and a lovely message too.

That would make a nice greeting card @TravelEcho ! Great! :slight_smile:

It’s great looking at all these. I love it @JoeGattis Patient Intervention Thread - Claire - #82 by JoeGattis

“Just mining my business” LOL That did make me laugh @DevilinPixy . You shall officially now be buried under under a lump of Iron for your wonderful comic timing… Very clever. Patient Intervention Thread - Claire - #114 by DevilinPixy

I like your stylised comic, reminds me of the X-Files episodes @BlackIris Patient Intervention Thread - Claire - #118 by BlackIris :slight_smile:

I just discovered your comic @SingularGleam That’s really, really nice. Now all I need is the soft toy of the bug-eyed monster!

Love those colours and the story Mr @colvr4 A lot of work. I like the figures style too. :slight_smile:

That’s excellente Mr @Kurv Patient Intervention Thread - Claire - #128 by Kurv I really like your last four little frames following the path of the sentinel. Nice ‘animation’. Nice scripting too.

Being nosey, I just discovered your tip-toe into the world of comics @ScienceofArt That was marvellous.

Actually I really enjoyed how you explored the trees and the leaves. Emily was unexpected. I shall think of her very differently with that image of her in my head now. Yikes. I won’t even mention that other thing…woaah! Stuff of nightmares… A lot of thought went into those drawings hope you do continue experimenting. How about a nice still life of No Man’s Sky Flowers NEXT (and maybe a bit of sunshine?) :slight_smile:

Emily has kindly posted Claire’s collection of comics and there are a lot I missed. It’s great to see them all! I wonder what Claire thought of them all and what do they say about us? I think she’d find them a lot of fun and us haha, I certainly do. Now available through the uplink dashboard but here is the direct link.

Everyone has put so much effort into all these ARG things and those unable to find time or just following what’s going on and adding the odd comment short or sweet have been so supportive and to this whole unfolding event. I’m astonished and think you’re all great! Even Cobra TV for his extraordinary Elvis loves Alex song I roared with laughter at that! Sorry if I have missed anyone’s slowly trawling through all the work that’s been going on!

6 Likes