Patient Intervention Thread - Alexander

What we could do is when whoever is streaming ie, Cobra, L-Plays, Macforaday etc. is request a song for Alexander and they have to sing it, i’m sure Emily would prefer that

5 Likes

Ha ha. You know who is my range? Neil Diamond. About half an octave. I do a great Neil Diamond - but nothing else.

4 Likes

They don’t have to sing it -they could just play it. But I think you’re on the right lines. Those guys could broadcast requests for us.

6 Likes

I just tweeted them all @darkbydesign19

3 Likes

Darn it, the guy seems to have released no less than 10 records in 1955. Even finding the one the song is on is a chore! :tired_face:

3 Likes

Ok @Emily we got the first one from Cobra TV amazing

8 Likes

Nice! I’m surprised he got a station to do it so soon.

1 Like

Here’s an internet radio station that has a dj and does requests, not sure how many of these songs they will have.
Request a song

2 Likes

Thanks! I will try to do it when I get home.

Oh great, now I have to put these all in my Waking Titan 1.5 playlist for posterity, and it will make it even harder to keep everything in order. Thanks a lot.

But really, thank you very much for posting these.

3 Likes

Possible BBC DJ introduction for Ella Fitzgerald song. Comments invited - will this do if I stick the song on the end?

https://clyp.it/lxh4e1k2

11 Likes

Cool Daddy -O (snap, snappin’ my fingers) :smiley:

3 Likes

I think that would be great! The intro is terrific, nice job

1 Like

Uh Huh!!
Yes, I’m on board with this :grin::clap:t2:Thank you! Can’t stop smilin’

4 Likes

CobaTV has a ton of pull…
I’m thankful for him bc he helped me understand & become involved in this ARG… However, I will say he, as a You-Tuber marches to the beat of his own drum, has his own unique Fan Base.
I wish he was more active on here because he inspires a lot of people.

PS. I might have tagged the wrong person.

5 Likes

Such an amazing community here! Thank you LilLadyD76!

9 Likes

OK, full version - Ella Fitzgerald request, played for Alexander, on BBC Jazz Cellar.

https://clyp.it/0i20xibj

17 Likes

Well played Sir

1 Like

Right. Past 3.00 a.m. here, and I’m going to bed now. I’ll do some more tomorrow.

Good night, everybody.

5 Likes

What if I get another streamer who has song requests? There aren’t any people on the radio here that I know of and it’s pretty much the only think I can do. Would it work?