Patient Intervention Thread - Alexander

That changed to critical this past Friday when this community event to get him mentioned on the radio started.

Right, guess I was slow in noticing it then. Unfortunately, stations here don’t seem to do requests very often :frowning:

That’s fine, radio isn’t the most popular thing in the world these days…I think they got enough submissions that it should be alright…I think three of the submissions will have to be from fake stations, not real ones, but there should be enough there to succeed.

It looks like a discord user got the remaining songs, they are posted on reddit @hilightnotes

2 Likes

Someone got the remaining three songs to be played by actual radio stations?

It seems like it, here is the link - I’m unsure if it’s a real radio station or not. Judge for yourself Songs for Alexander

Sounds legit to me

2 Likes

They sound legit enough to me…I doubt that authenticity will be scrutinized too much regardless since there’s only a billion radio stations around the world…not all of them with proper websites.

1 Like

Hearing a radio DJ say Cool Cat is off my bucket list :joy:

@hilightnotes hey highlight, love the mix so far, though I do think on some introductions the voice needs a little dB boost , and I think for sheralmysts, you introduced the music as she talked but forgot to cut the music from the end of her original upload, you can hear it playing twice, out of sync, just before all the requests for cry me a river come in.

you said you don’t have credits for some, Erroll Garner introduction was mine (faked) in case you plan on making a list, I think kerdorins followed in French, polyphemus was before me? Erm, Johnny in the clouds got a real request, and then sheralmysts starts after that I think :thinking:

There’s been loads more added since too from members here and on reddit, not sure if you’ll have time to mix em but as others have pointed out they’re the missing three and seem to be real :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I would be highly surprised if any of these are real, :rofl: including the ones already mixed. This has actually been a lot of fun. The point is, it should be enough to bring Alexander around.

3 Likes

I have noo idea lol. I’m officially now a crackpot. That was funny. Just been catching up on everything and all that has been going on. Amazing just amazing. I’ve been non-stop drawing… I can finally stop at last. Thanks for all the nice comments everyone. And the same to you all! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That was just brilliant!! YOu should be on Radio!! Oh you are!! :wink:

1 Like

Cobra TV’s is just stunning. An extraordinary effort by that man. So funny too. I was amazed. I think anything like that will jog Alexander’s memory. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’d say our submissions are bette because the songs aren’t cut by adverts or jingles :smiley: And yeah, all sounds real enough to help Alexander, that’s the most important.

3 Likes

@hilightnotes: Thanks for the playlist and work put in, good job!
Edited post up above to included the embed for easy listening here …

Now fingers crossed for Alexander :crossed_fingers:

7 Likes

He is getting ready to post a final version - I gave him an image for album art (maybe, @Tezu just posted a better one)
atlas hehe

3 Likes

Here be the final version! Relax and enjoy :blush:

Musical Memory Collage, For Our Dearest Alexander

Google Drive link is the same as before, https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1lzHJBk_j4fZ_bxdvDLuEo2Ka9hnDDcy1?usp=sharing

If you download it, the file is complete with proper tagging, so it can be a nice memento you can hold onto in your music library and enjoy for many years to come <3

Thank you so much to everyone who contributed their submissions!!

10 Likes

Thanks for doing this, great job :grinning:

3 Likes

@hilightnotes: Hope you don’t mind, but I edited to include the embed for easy direct listening

4 Likes

Show off your cover @DevilinPixy

1 Like

Sure, here ya go :wink:

Not sure if Alexander likes to be reminded of Betelgeuse again though. On the other hand, it may help overcome the trauma in combination with the music provided.

10 Likes