Patient Intervention Thread - Alexander

Thanks! I will try to do it when I get home.

Oh great, now I have to put these all in my Waking Titan 1.5 playlist for posterity, and it will make it even harder to keep everything in order. Thanks a lot.

But really, thank you very much for posting these.

3 Likes

Possible BBC DJ introduction for Ella Fitzgerald song. Comments invited - will this do if I stick the song on the end?

https://clyp.it/lxh4e1k2

11 Likes

Cool Daddy -O (snap, snappinā€™ my fingers) :smiley:

3 Likes

I think that would be great! The intro is terrific, nice job

1 Like

Uh Huh!!
Yes, Iā€™m on board with this :grin::clap:t2:Thank you! Canā€™t stop smilinā€™

4 Likes

CobaTV has a ton of pullā€¦
Iā€™m thankful for him bc he helped me understand & become involved in this ARGā€¦ However, I will say he, as a You-Tuber marches to the beat of his own drum, has his own unique Fan Base.
I wish he was more active on here because he inspires a lot of people.

PS. I might have tagged the wrong person.

5 Likes

Such an amazing community here! Thank you LilLadyD76!

9 Likes

OK, full version - Ella Fitzgerald request, played for Alexander, on BBC Jazz Cellar.

https://clyp.it/0i20xibj

17 Likes

Well played Sir

1 Like

Right. Past 3.00 a.m. here, and Iā€™m going to bed now. Iā€™ll do some more tomorrow.

Good night, everybody.

5 Likes

What if I get another streamer who has song requests? There arenā€™t any people on the radio here that I know of and itā€™s pretty much the only think I can do. Would it work?

Very good!! Love this sort of music :smiley::+1:

3 Likes

Is ā€œcry me a riverā€ really a song for a wedding ? It sounds to me a bit sad for the occasion no ?

2 Likes

This is hilarious LOL: :joy:

2 Likes

Back when I used to request songs, I would sometimes get an answering machine. Then the DJ would playback the message as the intro to the song. Someone could say something like: "I would like to request Cry Me A River by Julie London for a friend of mine. He is in a bad place right now. If you are listening Alexander, please come home safe.

3 Likes

This is great. LOVE the song!!
Thank you

1 Like

Polyphemus please come and read Tolkien to me every day, can we make this happen guys? Or just stand by when I stick on some Doris day or Vera Lynn and you can give me background information as each track begins.

In short, love your radio voice :slight_smile:

7 Likes

So true. The fall of Gondolin would be amazing told with this voice :smiley:

4 Likes

Here is a link to the current playlist - credit to the discord user Nyxara
Your clip is in there @Polyphemus
Alexander current playlist

3 Likes