Patient Intervention Thread - Alexander

its on he alexander 3 day event node

As funny as that would be, I donā€™t think that will work!

6 Likes

Claireā€™s event is up now also

1 Like

Pity, I have a rather great Elvis voice :wink: regardless, I will see what I can do

3 Likes

Ok, so apparently we now have search alexander_playlist as a command on the dashboard
Search%20Alexander_Playlist
This resulted in the SetList image above. I am still clueless where this came from. Refreshed Reddit several times as well.
The new node only shows the top part of the text, nothing about the new search command or radio stations ā€¦ Still clueless where this came from

2 Likes

Hey, I updated the Patient Support Thread on reddit. If you arenā€™t seeing the updated text, one of your fellow Citizen Scientists did paste it into the thread a few replies up. Thanks for your help!

7 Likes

Still unable to see it. Refresh or even a hard refresh on the patient support reddit thread is not showing that info for me, not in the replies following either. No idea what could be wrong

1 Like

And with this link ?

Still exactly the same, no matter what I do.
Here is a full page image to prove it

Anyways, forget about the why ā€¦ I got the info :wink:

1 Like

Set 2 of 5? Hmm. was there more?

Ctrl + F5 did nothing either ?

How do they plan on getting proof of this stuff? Thereā€™s a zillion radio stations all over the worldā€¦how can they verify this stuff?

No, hard refresh does not solve it for me. Letā€™s just hope I am the only one with this issue :wink:

1 Like

log out and then, log back in?

Forget about it, nothing works, not even restarting Chrome. I am good ā€¦ for now :wink:

3 Likes

I figured out the issue I had with Reddit. The source was showing me the content to be present. Apparently my custom CSS I made when Reddit went nuts on April 1st, now caused interference ā€¦ All sorted :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Do we know how many radio stations have to be proven to have played a song for Alexander for this to be considered a success? Radio stations are a thing I havenā€™t heard of in a long time.

You lnow, they donā€™t have to be proven. They canā€™t be proven.

If it walks like a duck, and it sounds like a duckā€¦

10 Likes

You need to record the DJ saying the song is for Alexander and the song when it plays, then have someone put it all together as a playlist on reddit.

3 Likes

Well hereā€™s hoping there are still people who know radio stations to call and have relatively solid recording devices on hand.

1 Like