Patient Intervention Thread - Alexander

He seems very religious, references “being in hell” and “like hell on earth” in two separate memories, refers to one of his bulls as sent by Satan, in his interview he said “Lord, no!” and they wanted to stress those were his words, so his religion is important but he doesn’t seem to mention it much outside of his common vernacular

@Mad-Hatter
I guess she’s just not used to dealing with elderly folk :blush: I keep having to slow her boots

1 Like

He seems traumatised by something that happened to his wife or Jacob (son maybe)

2 Likes

He sees a red dot in the sky

3 Likes

2 conversations, 1 answer. A common thread? Smells are a trigger for him. He remembers smells and the Dr.s were trying to make him remember a smell. I think @toddumptious is on the right track. Burnt hay and …B…that is a capital B…but what is it?

2 Likes

This text will be blurred[/spoiler]

[spoiler]This text will be blurred

1 Like

Posted that above but blurred, just in case somebody wanted no spoilers from the app conversations themselves :wink:

How do you blur

In your message, you have a gear wheel with options to the right

1 Like

Got it cheers

1 Like

Tried researching smells that accompany rainstorms, lightning strikes etc just in case there was a B word in there somewhere. No luck yet but interesting reading all the same

https://blogs.unimelb.edu.au/sciencecommunication/2014/10/01/the-smell-of-rain-before-during-and-after/

2 Likes

He also speaks of the bull as Satan…tried Beelzubub, Beelzubul, Baalzebub, no good. They lost a lot in the fire, which means the cows died.

3 Likes

So, how did an 83 year old farmer get in to the Ware simulation? Or why?

1 Like

Tried every demon with a B I could think of… nope

1 Like

Also, this may be a coincidence, but is anyone else seeing how south america is lit up? Tried Brazil, Bolivia and Buenos Aires, no luck

It is revealed in the conversation treatment for dementia, altzheimers

4 Likes

He was receiving treatment for what seems to be a memory related illness, not sure of severity. He refers to it as some “sleep doctor” in a clinic in sacramento that someone called Jacob referred him to

Seems that clinic is mixed up with ware somehow

2 Likes

Could it have been an atlas station he sees

1 Like

Brahma is a type of bull. And the red dot may have been reflection of the fire.

Maybe it was a Blood Moon. Could that be the password?

2 Likes

No. it was not.