No Man's Sky Mods

NomNom has updated 3.7.0.21-alpha.21 :link:

This is mostly a bugfix release for those using the Microsoft platform.

Notable changes in this pre-release:

• Fixed exception in get_IsAccountUnlocked
  • Fixed some issues (with the Microsoft platform)
  • Changed some namings (to avoid confusion)

Notes about this pre-release:

• For PlayStation you currently you have to delete or temporarily move/rename the old memory.dat if you want to use the new format, otherwise the old file will be loaded. This will change in the future and the new format be used first if present.

Full changelog here .

2 Likes

jasondude7116’s personal MODs collection

https://github.com/MetaIdea/nms-amumss-lua-mod-script-collection/tree/main/Babscoole/DUD%20Personal%20Mods

Babscoole
Putting together LUAs for jasondude7116s’ personal MODs collection above. On Jasons suggestion, I’ve renamed the _ATemp ones for what they do. Most are done, have a couple left to do.

4 Likes

NomNom has updated 3.7.0.22-alpha.22 :link:

This release brings you some fixes alongside a new feature: Expedition progress editing.

• Added editing for expedition progress.
  • Moved learning words to Milestones tab.
  • Fixed issues regarding words, handling current expeditions, and processing the meta file (#63 #68).

Notes about this pre-release:

• For PlayStation you currently you have to delete or temporarily move/rename the old memory.dat if you want to use the new format, otherwise the old file will be loaded. This will change in the future and the new format be used first if present.

Full changelog here .

1 Like

Kibbles 'n Bits has updated version 1.3.1

Version 1.3.1

• Rebuilt for Emergence
  • Custom Nexus pipes have been redone and are now contextual
  • Removed the legacy Nexus pipe and curved pipe
  • Corrected a collision issue with the Nexus Large Rings
  • Corrected the Nexus terminals from blocking interaction due to lack of power
  • Enhanced the Nexus Robo Arm Wall to remove transparency
2 Likes
6 Likes

Music credits? I must know where that djent cover is from…

2 Likes

0:00
Unofficial - No Man’s Sky - Opening & Main Theme https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTcWU…
2:13 No Man’s Sky Supermoon Orchestral Remake https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQiZt…
9:00 Paul Weir - The Journey https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMvu4…
13:10 No Man’s Sky - Supermoon “Epic Metal” Cover (Little V) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7W9P…

7 Likes
4 Likes

NomNom has updated 3.7.0.23-alpha.23 :link:

This release brings you settlement editing.

Now that everything is working, the most important areas to edit are covered, I take the time to start a technical maintenance. Including better documentation for future code publishing, upgrade to .NET 6, improving UI and stability, and getting (a huge step closer) to beta in general. Due to the scale of this, the next real release might take a bit longer again.

Depending on how long it takes me and Hello Games to release the next update, this may or may not interfere with covering potential new stuff. Database and mapping updates, and critical fixes will be pushed nonetheless if necessary.

• Added new Settlement tab to edit them.
  • New save format for PlayStation is loaded first now and old memory.dat only if no new is available.

Full changelog here .

2 Likes

NMS Base Builder plugin for Blender updated v2.0.2 :link:

• Simplified Qt Dependencies. (Swapped to PySide6)
  • Compatible with latest Python 3.10 and Blender 3.0 versions.
3 Likes

Important Note !

For those using mods like Eucli-ea, Ultra Base Building, Kibbles 'n Bits, or alike, be aware of possible issues caused to other players. These mods use custom object IDs to reflect custom base parts not otherwise possible to build with. With these now part of your base and shared in session or downloaded after having been uploaded, other players not having the same mod installed will crash! This issue has been introduced some time ago, where previously such IDs would be ignored completely for players without the mod installed.

4 Likes

One of those cases where improving your error handling doesn’t actually improve things… :grimacing:

3 Likes

NomNom has updated 3.7.0.24-alpha.24 :link:

Some fixes for reported bugs.

• Crash related to expeditions saves
  • Tooltip for Companion actions (Delete + Reset Customization)
  • An issue with internationalization assets

Full changelog here .

2 Likes

No Man’s Sky Model Viewer (NMSMV) has updated v0.90.3 :link:

• Fixed problematic shaders
  • Updated project target to x64
  • There is a known issue that prevents loading unpacked files from directories that include spaces. Fix pending

Please DM me if you run into any issues!
Discord: gregkwaste#2982

3 Likes

Hi, i ve changed the host page for my mods

5 Likes

3 Likes

MBINCompiler - Soon™!

many changes to make. This one may take a little while guys, so hope y’all patient! :stuck_out_tongue:

FML

3 Likes
3 Likes

NMS Save Editor :link: has updated

1.9.8 - Update (19 February 2022)

• Updated items list and name mappings for NMS version 3.8 (Sentinel)
4 Likes

MBINCompiler has updated v3.81.0-pre1 :link:

There are still a few known issues with some classes that have been crossed off the issue list, so if in doubt, look at the test report. Please don’t message or create an issue telling us globals are still broken either, we know! :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:
Anyway, Enjoy! :smile:

4 Likes