No Man's Sky Mods / Modding

This topic is for discussion of No Man’s Sky modifications compatible with Waypoint.

For previous mods topics see here:

Nexus Mods - No Man’s Sky :link:

No Man’s Sky - Modding Wiki

https://wiki.step-project.com/NMS:Landing_Page

The above is the new Wiki to replace the old one linked below:
No Man’s Sky Modding Wiki :link: (Fandom)

No Man’s Sky Modding Discord

4 Likes

MBINCompiler has updated v4.40.0-pre1

First update for NMS 4.40 - Echoes!

Note:
MBINCompiler requires .net 6.
Download the desktop version from here if you are having issues running the program.

5 Likes

MBINCompiler has updated v4.41.0-pre1 :link:

Update for 4.41

Note:
Download the desktop version from here if you are having issues running the program.

3 Likes

NMSSE

## 1.14.3 - Update (26 August 2023)

• Updated name mappings for NMS 4.40 (Echoes).
  • Added new Autophage language to discovery tab.
  • Added new Multitool types (Staff, etc).
  • Added new season rewards, items, etc.
4 Likes

4 Likes

NMSSaveEditor has updated version 1.14.4 :link:

1.14.4 - Update (01 September 2023)

• Updated items list.
  • Fixed issues with known words section.
  • Fixed issues with file paths.
4 Likes

I have updated a few custom mods to Echoes 4.43, useful for those who want custom vehicle control using keyboard, or those who wish to disable the fixed assignment of the P key.

3 Likes

Welp … I guess this officially makes me a ‘modder’ now?

7 Likes

MBINCompiler has updated version v4.43.0-pre1

Update for 4.43 current Steam Experimental 12107035 :link:

Note:

3 Likes

MBINCompiler has updated version v4.44.0-pre1 :link:

MBINCompiler update for current Steam Experimental with buildID 12144732

2 Likes

NomNom has updated 4.40.0.34-beta.34 :link:

Updated for Echoes 4.4 and the previous mentioned update of libNOM.io that finally resolves a lot of reported issues!

IMPORTANT: You may need to download this manually again as the updater was broken in previous versions.

Notable changes in this release:

Full changelog here.

Finally an update! This one adds the new stuff from Echoes and the new milestones that were added back in Waypoint. It also already includes the update of my library for reading/writing/etc and fixes a lot of issues in that area! With that one out of the way, future updates should be as quick as before Waypoint again

NOTE: You may need to download this one manually again as the updater was broken in previous versions.

3 Likes

Project Apollo: Lost in Time is a large scale gameplay mod that was in development since June 2023. Introducing a custom quest and a fair share of new starship technology modules, this mod aims to enrich the mid-late gameplay in a lore-friendly way.

This is a beta release of this mod, based on game version 4.45. I consider most of the key functionality to be ready. Full release will be focused on polishing and maybe a couple new additions to the mod.

3 Likes

Only 5 months? Now that’s what I call efficiency!

3 Likes

MBINCompiler has updated version v4.46.0-pre1 :link:

Pre-release for latest experimental.
Note: Version number may not be correct. This will be good for the next release after the 4.45 release.

1 Like
4 Likes

@Redmas: I moved your post to the current topic for mods/modding.

2 Likes

( i hope i am in the right channel this time - thanks for your patience with me )

2 Likes

@Redmas you might bookmark this thread. :smile: :wink: Remember to look under Echoes

1 Like
4 Likes

MBINCompiler has updated version v4.46.0-pre2 :link:

2 Likes