NMS Sentinels Update Discussion

I was contacted that my settlement was under attack (as, indeed, it was). I fought off the attackers (I now seem to have unlimited plasma rounds? I must have fired 50 or 60, and didn’t have to reload once).

I am not, however, showing any new missions.

1 Like

thats so odd…got it during mission with it selected in log…just the engine itself (so when your trying to repair an item you open it click the piece missing and then pin it. After that the log says to go get it as a drop)

What does your log show as the next step?

1 Like

When I defended my settlement, the dead sentinels left glass. So the update is definitely running.

I’ve been into space, visited the anomaly, visited the space station, spoken to Nada and Polo, warped to another system (and come back).

However, no new mission -

1 Like

The next step should be a meeting at your settlement office console

1 Like

Yes, I got that. It asked me if I should allow my residents to consume Kelp Sacs (I said yes).

I presume that’s not the message I should have got?

2 Likes

No. They go on an expedition at some point and you go to the Anomoly and speak to several of the npc’s and gather parts for a plan Tethys has put together
Edit: you also go to a sentinel pillar

1 Like

Ah. OK, I’ll wait a while, and see what happens. Perhaps if there were settlement events already scheduled, you have to wait a bit before the next one comes up.

1 Like

10 posts were merged into an existing topic: Hardframe Engine Trouble

Nope. In the Exosuit tab the actual image of the exosuit doesn’t display. The inventory of items is fine.

2 Likes

Well. New day but I’m not on Experimental but the exosuit is now showing up on the tab.

3 Likes

Bad news for the rest of you (me).

5 Likes

Welcome to the World of Glass :wink:

4 Likes

Correction.

Happy Atlas Cake Day
:smiley:

2 Likes

This is new dialogue - Korvax at transmission tower -

4 Likes

Now they tell us…after an expedition from my settlement already drank it…:scream:

3 Likes

Ha ha. I have a bunch of my settlers quarantined. I’m waiting to see what they turn into…;

4 Likes

I turned mine loose and now have an effect on my settlement but it is green so it is a positive effect though it does not sound that way…spreading glass or something like that. :laughing:

3 Likes

My settlement already is “full of parasitic eggs” which leads to “occasional population loss”. A bit of cursed water’s not going to make things much worse, I think…

3 Likes

I suppose that this has been present for a while and I just keep forgetting about it?

2 Likes