NMS players hotline

PS4 NMS player here.

We can’t instantly “cheat” our way to specific co-ordinates, unlike PC players, but anything I can do to help… o7

2 Likes

I’m also still wandering about in the Euclid Galaxy, I’m mostly exploring planets and getting lost. its great fun. I’m playing on PC and happy to help if i can.

2 Likes

Also wandering in Euclid. I’m not playing every day though.

2 Likes

Euclid here. My base lies within the No Man’s Sky Love hub located at the very centre of the galaxy. So I’m surfing along the systems closest to the actual centre.

1 Like

I’m in the Euclid Galaxy on PC, still 170,000+ LY from galactic center. I’m a weaksauce puzzle solver, but if you need a Doctor McCoy or a Doctor Who to bounce ideas off of, I can provide both. :thinking: I’m stryker99 on Steam.

@Shota , I have to ask, is there any grand reason or benefits to leaving Euclid for Hilbert and so on? Any new tech, sights, lore etc?

2 Likes

In Euclid on PC, >200,000 LY from galactic center. Won’t have access to NMS this week, but I will when the next broadcast plays, so…if anything pops up at that point, count me in! Of course, if I’m too far from anything, I can “teleport”, if you know what I mean…

2 Likes

I’m back at square one sadly… something happened man my save file causes the game to crash. Really disappointed. Mo mods or anything. :confused:

2 Likes

That happened to me. I think it was caused by saving and closing out the game while on a planet. I have only closed out when at a space station ever since and it hasn’t happened again.

1 Like

You should send the save game to hello games through the zendesk

1 Like

I’m happy to help, PC player currently stationed in the Renbellanj Expanse (hub-8)

1 Like

No particular reason to go to any further galaxies, other than that they have a different (cooler) color for the galactic core. So far as I have found that is, there could still be something waiting to be discovered even further along the road… which is of course the spirit of exploration. :stuck_out_tongue:

But no, mainly curiosity, and because I can. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m in Euclid, about halfway on the curve between the Pilgrim Star and Galactic Hub. On PS4

1 Like

I’m also in Euclid, still more on the edge of the Universe. playing on PC

1 Like

Same here , will continue to the centar slowly :grinning:

1 Like

I’m in the Euclid Galaxy somewhere… have no idea where I am from the center due to just taking my time traveling among the stars, seeking new life, adventure, etc etc…but willing to help out!

What is the best way to find coordinates of where we are?

1 Like

easiest is to install a mod, but you can also just build a signal scanner and then do the math on its name by hand.

Also see: Galactic Coordinates - No Man's Sky Wiki

1 Like

Thanks Shota, I’ll give that a shot when I get home!

1 Like

Seems like many newcomers in this thread that are not part of the list you got going @Balmoth. If that list means anything, please don’t forget us! :hugs:

1 Like

I am willing and hoping!! PS4 player since launch; currently at the Galactic Hub in Euclid galaxy. Also have a game save when i was in the 2nd galaxy if needed. Portals are a jump away from my current base system. btw, a base tour video and freighter video? ok :slight_smile:

Crazy awesome 29 slot freighter:

Home base on [HUB6-12] Sixplant system:

btw… love this game!!! so purty…

4 Likes

use a signal booster and then use pahefu’s mapping app if you want to get to the Galactic Hub. Btw, you should def make the trip; so worth it!!

https://pahefu.github.io/pilgrimstarpath/

:heart_eyes:

2 Likes