NMS: BEYOND pre-release August 14

Tsk tsk…no one is safe…the internet is the spawn of the devil…he said to his minions, “let’s find a way to get everyone to divulge everything while thinking they are staying private…it will cause havoc and be so much fun…(devilish laugh)” Hmmmm…I hear a knock on your door @Finnerty. Are they dressed in black? :smile: :japanese_ogre:

3 Likes

The van is black. Here it comes again. (Tin Foil Hat) There, now they cant see me LOL.

I was just reading the code in the Developers Tools on Chrome. Holy complicted krap batman, everything is there, keylogging is the scary one, but I got lost in that thing at the info you can pull off any website. Now I know the names of the two fonts and the color codes for this site. It is all there. You are right, you cannot hide unless you can setup that many hops and it cant get the info all the time. Im no coder at all, it just sparks my interest.
What I find really useful is the performance you can monitor and see every ms your network takes to pull from cache or rewrite changes it finds on a site. You can throttle your speed down, set it at fast or slow 3G simulated speeds. Incredible.

3 Likes

Yeah, my job would be hell without that…

Well, it has to be, otherwise how would your computer render the page? :wink:

4 Likes

Big chit chat and rumor about physical release hitting the stores this week…

5 Likes

I will be purchasing a copy even though I don’t need it. Weird…I know, but I would like to further support the game and its not a bad idea to have a physical copy with all of the updates on it.

5 Likes

I want one as well.
Stopped in GameStop to see if I could pry info out of the peeps I have known for several years only to find a new girl there. She HAD NEVER HEARD OF NMS!!! How is that possible? She prolly plays Candy Crush and counts it as a game. :grin:

7 Likes

I’m not sure how many thousands of hours game-disks last when being baked in a PS4 so I’m happy to pick up a new copy so my original can be put away as a bit of gaming history.
Would save a huge amount of update downloading too if there were any issues that required a full PS4 initialisation…as has happened to me before.

6 Likes

Hey! Candy Crush is one sweet game! Heh, heh, heh. :wink:

1 Like

Definitly buying a physical copy of this new version aswell!
Also, just realized that it’s been 2 years in your company! Awesome community!!!

7 Likes

Heres to many more years :slight_smile: only two more months on this course and then my free time will open up exponentially and I’ll be back to regular forum activity. Might need to ask for an extension on some assignments due to massive no mans sky VR disruptions come the end of August :joy:

7 Likes

All aboard the Hype-Frigate! :rocket:

5 Likes

Choo-choo… Weight. What sound does a frigate make? Or in space, nobody can hear you beep your horn?

All aboard the hype frigate!

• silence *

Woooo!

5 Likes

From the outside: silence…

From the inside: I imagine a hypnotic base-ranged thrum.

3 Likes

Will this be a full price release for the PS4? I wouldn’t mind buying another copy, but I’d hesitate at full price.

1 Like

Hmmm… by any chance would you happen to have a link to the chatter to this rumor? This seems interesting to look into.

2 Likes

Just rumor and speculation around the Australian rating approval and others making predictions…nothing concrete
Also, someone here noticed something in some Steam logs, etc…just getting hyped because it has to be close.

5 Likes

Ah, I see. Eagerly waiting for atleast 1 speck of news.

3 Likes

NMS updated t5oday with 29MB file?

2 Likes

My NMS (PC) had no major update today. An ACF file is dated today. That’s it.

Patience. Fine wine takes time. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Steam Common Redistributables

3 Likes