New wave of Atlas Pass v4 to be sent

I’ll do my best, if you pay me enough :rofl:

2 Likes

I have pinned the below topic globally, as it used to be before. It contains all the info and links for the Atlas v4 passes (reporting/documentation).

@fphenix: I have added a link to the below topic in your top post.

Do feel free to continue discussion here though :wink:

4 Likes

Awesome. Congrats

Thank you VERY, VERY, VERY much for your post. :smile: Because you gave the exact response I was able to search for an exact text string in the email. It took a while because I’ve pretty much save a lot of emails, but I did find the email. So I was switched to Class PB-16. This is huge deal for me. Thank you.

3 Likes

Does it still have the same code for “Phoenix” on the front of it?

1 Like

I’m not PB-16 but in the pic I posted

we can see the 706 at the beginig and 978 at the end so 'id say yes, they are the same as we have.

@GregR I have an Old Gods folder, it’s easier :wink:

2 Likes

Have you just received yours or did you get that one way back?

Waaay back, was just correcting my own mistake in thinking I was still G-17 XD

1 Like

Hey !! You’re my class mate! WT-01 rules :call_me_hand:

4 Likes

Well here’s to crossing my fingers again. Come on PB-16 Atlas Pass!

1 Like

Prince Bubblegum to you, sir! -)

The direct Old Gods reply was something I asked A&S directly through Old Gods. I tried directly to A&S but they didn’t answer so…I found another avenue. Now I pile praise to A&S on their Facebook page…for all to see! -)

I don’t know if I got reclassified due to what I was doing on the forums(???), how I answered the initial survey(???), or just being randomly picked. Since it was never explained, I think it was via the survey answers…as I didn’t pick the “normal” ones and I wrote a “novel” in the space provided! -)

TQQdles™