New wave of Atlas Pass v4 to be sent

Alright. When I get the email should i message you and try to get help on a guide for it?

I’ll try to help if I can. It’s a long time since I joined, though, and things have changed. I’m not sure what’s still working.

But yes, I’ll try.

2 Likes

Thanks again Poly.

1 Like

A friend signed up 2 weeks ago but never received CSD ID so i believe it’s over.

2 Likes

Ah, well, I tried.

If the web site is not properly functional, you would think they’d shut it down.

Still, signing up can’t do any harm.

Keep waiting i guess.

I was surprised too, but Atlas foundation still exist, they just stop recuiting Citizens Scientists i imagine.

I think so. The worst that can happen is you don’t get a reply.

There’s always hope:

“Stay tuned for updates, as the CSD will need reinforcements. We will soon select the 16 recipients of limited edition Atlas passes.”

-Old Gods

1 Like

F-in naughty. Lets hope for the best! Or worst!

1 Like

Perhaps those are “special” categories? Or, more likely, A&S got behind promoting/designing other ARGs they are currently running and mailing the passes were put on a back-burner until they had the time to process and mail them?

We have never learned what each “division” actually represents on our Atlas Pass. I am still sticking with “poor bastage” for my designation! -)

TQQdles™

The designations were changed for some reason a while back🤔

Old Gods info@wakingtitan.com
To: REDACTED Jul 29, 2017 at 7:58 PM

Your Level 4 Atlas Pass
Hello, Citizen Scientist REDACTED,

As a result of recent developments, this email is to inform you that your Atlas Pass designation has been changed to PB-16. Our classification model uses multiple data points including your behavior and quantitative activity as a Citizen Scientist.

Each class designation has a unique strength that indicates your key role in our ongoing experiment. Remember to stay vigilant, and do not share your class designation outside of the Citizen Science Division.

I was originally G-17 designation. “Waking Titan: Mission Azure Voyage” G-17 Atlas Card

We never knew how specifically…our original designation was determined…and then it was reclassified. Perhaps everything related to our classifications…will be revealed soon™?

TQQdles™

P.s. The registration page: http://csd.atlas-65.com/

3 Likes

Considering a post on Reddit, you should (at least) recieve mails fron Old gods.

I do…I don’t know about the rest. I always have. I’ve even got a direct reply from “Old Gods” to a direct question back in the early “Emily & her amateur radio forum” days! -)

TQQdles™

2 Likes

Did they Alice & Smith ever fix the ARG for people that didn’t get an updated Class? Every email I’ve ever received gives me a Class # G-17 which I’m told was suppose to be replaced as it isn’t being used in the ARG. To my knowledge there’s no way I can look up my new Class #.

Firsts arrived. received by a user on NMSCord

9 Likes

Wooo that was quite a quick :slight_smile:

Does anyone else read PB in Finn the Humans voice?

I don’t remember mine having a return address for A&S, does that mean some really did get lost last time and now they’re making damn sure?

Or was there return addresses the last time?

@Dolnor

Were many peoples designations changed? I never got an email to say mine had. I guess any notable users may have gotten a redesignation? You mentioned getting a personal email from oldgods early on so they may have flagged you for that and decided, “this citizen is princess bubblegum material, a god like scientist of the highest order!”

Also kerdorins response to below you about receiving old gods emails was for Nepilepsy :wink:

@GregR no g-17 is still an official classification for Citizen Scientists. My atlas pass v4 says g-17.

What happened was that later on we were all split into groups depending on how we answered in the tests sent by old gods, and split into our respective groups.

The only thing we know about the groupings is that they’ve put people together who wouldn’t normally work together.

2 Likes

That’s new, our envelops were blank.

@GregR Your physical APv4 or mails ? Normally, last year, we recieved mails with this designation:

Later we recieved a mail with new designation (8 differents) and why

According this FORM, there is no more G-17.
So if you have a G-17 designation, i don’t know how and why.

1 Like

Wooo oops, never mind. I’m 16-A now :see_no_evil:

It’s Monday and I just woke up… Can you buy that excuse? :joy:

3 Likes