New Video! Elizabeth Message - Phase 3

:o theories everywhere!

2 Likes

Reminds me of Bioshock infinite and the different universes the player goes through.

1. she’s saying “and if you’re seeing this video”, not “still in”. she’s congratulating us for being able to reach it.

2. let’s work it out a bit. she’s firm and open, she’s congratulating us because we’ve been able to crack the puzzles and decode the videos, our value is proven without any doubt. at the same time she’s hiding another help message in the video, and she actually feels very unsure about it being decoded by someone (“is anybody ever gonna see this?”).

3. what the hell is that wave at the end? it’s been bugging me since the first video.

1 Like
  1. Didn’t understand 100% what she was saying, hence the brackets. Thanks. Everybody seem to be saying the same thing. Ha.

2. I truly believe there are other dimensions, or universes, at work here. There is so little information to actually tell what these videos are even meant for! Makes me want another one!

3. I’ve been wondering the same thing. It’s like she’s putting glasses/goggles on at the end there. For an experiment or to shield her eyes from the bright swirling vortex of a portal??? Or perhaps the multi-verses coming back together. These videos are the most speculative thing in this whole game. It could be anything!

1 Like

I remain rather interested in the background audio of this clip…

https://adobe.ly/2sLegTS

Listen and see what you can find… this version processed to try and expose the “hidden” portions… Fifteen (fifty?) thousand what?

Enjoy,
K

1. It’s possible she’s embedded another video, but my feeling is we’re seeing the result of two dimensions or branches of possible realities colliding, and the part coming through that says “is anybody ever going to see this?” is a timeline where something has gone horribly wrong with their project/experiment.

Elizabeth’s latest PDF letter hints at this:

I wanted to personally assure all of you that the Atlas Foundation is using the full weight of its resources to address the concerns we all share. Right now we’re in the preliminary phases of Waking Titan, and we’re very encouraged by the results we’ve seen so far. Once this testing phase is complete, we’ll turn our attention to the real problem as quickly as possible.

I think this “real problem” she mentions is what eventually causes her worried video that pokes through now and then. I’m wondering if even at the time of this letter something weird with space-time has already happened in their lab, but the bosses are telling them to press on.

1. The wave at the end always looks like water rushing up on a beach to me, but who knows. Maybe it’s a by-product of whatever means Elizabeth has used to send information through to another dimension, if that is what’s going on.
1 Like

https://assets.adobe.com/link/32c857ce-5428-4028-40bc-f8375dae53c2

1. Which time are we in, then? Which video instance should we consider the start of it all? It would seem one Elizabeth is ignorant to the happenings with another Elizabeth, making me think the ‘discovery’ of whatever multi-dimensional thing they’re doing is lost on all the others and she’s reaching out to her own instance, us, where the problem started. Oh, god, my brain… Did any of that make any sense? lol
1 Like

All I’m getting is an image. Are you trying to embed or do you have a link?

Hold please… This site interacts with Creative Cloud in strange ways… Uploading to Vimeo.

1 Like

It’s not really “more” clear… But… I feel the layer “underneath” happy Liz is… well… less happy. As I’ve mentioned before, the audio is nearly completely destroyed… BUT, you can get some small clues…

1 Like

It’s interesting because I swear her line is repeated through garbled noise after she says “You’ve proven your worth beyond any shadow of a doubt.” But she says it with different inflections, like it was another take, or… another universe. I feel the other noises are similar. I hear quite a bit of 'es’s near the end there, too.

It’s just so garbled it’s impossible to say without another video.

Yeah, I think there’s two parallel timelines or dimensions happening at the same time, or perhaps one is from the past or future. The one that is coming through clear, that’s the Elizabeth that’s sending the letters and packages, and I think she’s trying to figure out what happened. The other Elizabeth (or echo of her) is different version of her? Just wild theories at this point. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Okay, in KCrosley’s video I swear I hear her clearly say at about 20 seconds in, “different timeline.” I’m listening on some good studio monitors and I have little doubt about what she’s saying there.

edit: And I just watched kyle’s video and I can hear it (with more static) there too…what’s interesting is right as she says “different timeline” the image of Elizabeth on the Phase 2 video becomes visible.

3 Likes

Oh… theories… we better watch out or this post will be re-classified! lol
Sounds like the makings of a good Stargate Atlantis episode. :wink:
It’s hard not to dive into theories while watching these videos… I’m working on writing a script for my next recap video of this whole thing. It’s been exciting!

1 Like

Holy mother of Zeus! I hear it too!

See my other transcriptions. In the underlying video, she’s saying something about “this existence.” Yes, possibly “timeline”… it’s so obfuscated. I’ve done the best I can… In this version, you can clearly hear that there’s… something… between “If you’re seeing this video…” and… “AND congratulations…”

Wait… AND???

There’s more, but it’s hard to make out…

In the second video it’s clear-she she’s saying, “If you’re seeing this video… you’ve been through the files… [???]”

Anyhoo… I think we’re hearing “Echo” Liz and well as “real” Liz… not sure which is which…

1 Like

And it clearly ends with… “None of it matters for me.” (to me?) so… not so clear… but you know…

There’s definitely something buried in the static I can’t make out during that part, but her voice on top says, “if you’re seeing this video, then congratulations”. Great job for clearing up this video up as much as you did though, it really helped me hone in on that timeline bit.

And I’m still hearing that “echo!” chirp in every video. I don’t think it’s bitrate distortion, it sounds deliberate to me.