My Atlas Pass V4 theory

Has anyone received theirs?

I wish.

Even news about it right now would be amazing

2 Likes

Should we be checking the waking titan page periodically just in case they have left us a hint to the atlas pass or the next time Emily will come back?

Funny that you mention that… I still have the Waking Titan website on one of my tabs… I can’t shake the feeling that something will change there to continue the ARG.

1 Like

The fact that it is still up and working says a lot. I have revisited it several times.

1 Like

Something tells me this is being delayed for a reason , maybe timing is key or maybe even the passes were false info I joke of course but still the wait has been long and harsh

1 Like

I’m so excited for whatever it is, I haven’t given it much thought as to what else we would get out of it. I thought maybe it could have coordinates to a very cool system, but nothing really major. I really hope it comes with a stand of some sort, or one of those magnetic levitation stands.

1 Like

Has anyone seen or heard anything about the V4 passes ?

1 Like

They were posted some time ago. But to an alternate reality.

They are waiting for us, in the World of Glass.

Trouble is, you need to die to get there.

7 Likes

Hmm, informative thanks. I’m going to go shed this vehicle. Meet you on the other side

1 Like

My first post was intended to be humorous. I anticipated a degree of knowledge about how the game has developed, how it is now, and how the developers communicate (or don’t). But, you know…

You want a straight answer? Nobody knows.

If people had actually received their passes, the boards would be going crazy. They’re not.

Since 1.38, Hello Games have gone completely silent. No news at all. About anything.

So your guess is as good as anyone else’s.

4 Likes

I’m well aware what the communication situation is. Been in since launch . Wasn’t lookin for a straight answer more of an obtuse answer . I know when people get them some will bitch about it and some will go ape shit posting them. I was simply asking if anyone may have picked up a bit of info I missed while I was away and since the last post before me was begging of sept. I haven’t been around the forums in a while. I got your humor tried to match it with a lame heavens gate joke that missed the mark. Wow , I will go back to lurking now
:unamused:

4 Likes

Hey, no worries. Humour is hard in text. No way of knowing how people will take it.

Nice to meet you.

I’ll try to be more obtuse in future. :smiley:

6 Likes

@Polyphemus & @jayman-9
Well guys, I got your jokes.
I can’t say LOL because that would be fibbing.
I did smirk though…
:moyai:

4 Likes

Come on @Mad-Hatter you expect me to believe you didn’t laugh at those-gut busters.
:slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

What if there is something we haven’t done? What if there is something we have to do, left over from the ARG and this is the reason they haven’t been sent out or anybody has received the passes yet?

5 Likes

Perhaps your right

2 Likes

My heart dropped into my stomach when I read this.

Then I remembered that they have specifically mentioned that we had unlocked all 10000 physical passes and they are currently being manufactured. I also remember reading that there was a production delay, but I don’t know how official that rumor is.

2 Likes

I think the waiting game is the hardest game :expressionless:

5 Likes

Such a long wait could mean there are in-game repercusions that need iron out and updates to go with it… Or that the Royal Postal Services have gone south as of late? My instinct tells me Emily has killed them all but the hamster.

3 Likes