My Atlas Pass V4 theory

All hail beard! All hail beard! All hail beard!
I might start my own cult hub: The Church of Seantology and have a engraved smiling (& bearded) Sean face as my logo. One must live in a bizzare biome with building parameters that confuse the crap out of visitors. Only the believers will survive! :grin:

9 Likes

Aww, that would be sweet of them. If that’s the case, somebody better be willing to give the rest of us a peek.

Since we’re just spitballing here, my guess is the v.4 Atlas Pass is a usb stick containing dlc that we can unlock with our unique CSD ID’s. I read that the ID’s are compatible with hex, which in turn could be substituted for the glyphs.
What that dlc is, is anybody’s guess. I’m hoping it’s 1st crack at a ship modding option/mission in the space stations.

1 Like

I wouldnt get your hopes up. we know they aren’t USB sticks. The PM of waking titan told us he had sent them off to be printed. They’re just what I would imagine, fancy business cards, mementos, keep sakes.

Sorry if I burst your bubble but people have some outlandish expectations with this game every time something is teased or offered. I don’t see hello games shunning a few hundred thousand active players by giving DLC to only 10,000 of them.

6 Likes

Yeah its more then likely just a card but if it come with something extra that would be great but I wouldn’t get hopes up about it.

Anyways here is hoping that we can all get one here

2 Likes

Fair enough.

And like I said, I’m just spitballing. No bubble burst here: just a little wishful thinking. Your assumptions are probably way closer to reality. But I do believe our CSD ID’s factor into it in some form or another. Maybe I’m still in Waking Titan mode, but it screams out “SECRET CODE!” too loudly to me. :laughing:

2 Likes

Lets get the tin foil back out people

I agree the codes must have more of a important purpose

3 Likes

The ARG is still not properly over yet :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I was thinking the same thing the other day. The Waking Titan website is still active, and there’s 6 unsolved glyphs too.

1 Like

Alice and smith did say there would be more alright, just gotta wait and see when and what. I believe non-linear arg was the term used and that our codes werent random. I guess we’ll have a better idea when etarc bevomes csd forums

Be nice if the CSD ID translates into a Portal address which leads to some fancy new A Class ship or something. That way everyone who signed up (not just the 10,000) gets a nice new ship.

But for the 10,000? It should be special, maybe an S-Class version of the ship that everyone’s CSD ID can get would be nice.

They could theoretically add anything on the Pass; Portal address, redeem code, a message, who knows. I’m guessing that whatever is printed on it will relate somehow to the new Class designations which have been mysteriously quiet lately.

L-15 and proud!

5 Likes

Has there been on news on V4 pass production?

So did Emily :wink: Maybe they are waiting for us to trigger something in game

I can imagine a new topic springing up soon called
“OMG, I RECEIVED MY ATLAS PASS IN THE MAIL!!!”
I hope they are embossed.

1 Like

They say printed but it could be in a 3d printer and be better than a card at least I hope it’s not just a piece of cardboard lol

Worth a total of. 99 cents lol

Seriously however I think people might expecting to much with the passes I mean yeah something extra could be on them but I don’t think it would be a code or anything.

To me it will just be a cool looking card to display but of course I could be wrong and it could lead to something amazing but don’t get your hopes up

2 Likes

It would be nice to know if any were distributed at all yet.

1 Like

So I just had a thought. I think those atlas passes might be customized per person. That’s why they waited until WT was over. I’m guessing it will have our ranks (L-15, AWK, etc.).

2 Likes

That would be sweet