Music Tastes among ETARCers?

Best song ever written.

3 Likes

Some Tom Waits today, while working on Tumbleweed :wink:

6 Likes

Love joanna newsom :heart_eyes:

And also Waits

4 Likes

Divine Comedy/Neil Hannon is one of my biggest musical influences and heroes and have been since I was maybe ten years old and National Express had hit the charts over here like a storm.

Lately I’ve made a nemesis of this man in the cafe beside the museum where I’m currently training. He is a very weasley and smug man and he skips the queue. Every. Time.

Neil Hannon must have sensed my peril, because the usual six year wait for a new album has been reduced to two years this time around, and the first single off the album is called… Queue Jumper. And it’s about every asshole out there :slight_smile:

Shot in lovely 4:3 on a betamax or VHS video camera and a nice homage to 80s new wave

5 Likes
4 Likes

Here are two that I like from those whom seems to have lost what music, story telling is …… lol

8 Likes
3 Likes

Anyone that feels to dance on this beautiful SUNNY week-end!

#shakethatCSDbooty

6 Likes

I am busy putting together a new music project and did a quick instrumentation test, and put the test recording to an old NMS in game vid .

7 Likes

that is an old video, wow, lol, iron to restore shields!!!

5 Likes
6 Likes

This entire album is just amazing. Came out today

5 Likes

Here is what will happen if BEYOND is a complete rewrite!!! :rofl:

8 Likes

OMG I have not heard that in ages! It kinda fits how I feel atm. :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

Absolutetly the music that I would listen on a summer morning… (which is not, because still snowing here…:woozy_face:)

(sorry for the explicit video front picture)

6 Likes

I am aware that probably no one is gonna like the track, but I had to post it at least for the video clip. Romain Gavras is an absolute genuis.

7 Likes

This band is fantastic. From their music to their insane dance routines, they never fail to amaze me

6 Likes

Ever been addicted to somebody’s live performances? I’ve seen him twice now, and I must watch live videos every second day if not every day.

Passing the addiction on to you folk. Enjoy

6 Likes

I can’t find a good quality version of this one with video. My brother has it on VHS…it is a lot of fun to watch. Here is the music. One of my favorites.

6 Likes

Hello fellowTravellers!
This time we mix music and dancing… JABBAWOCKEEZ these guys are just… absolutely good. The event takes places on the 2019 NBA Finals (game 3) that opposed the Warriors against the Rap’s! Enjoy it guys!

5 Likes