Music Tastes among ETARCers?

Best song ever written.

3 Likes

Some Tom Waits today, while working on Tumbleweed :wink:

6 Likes

Love joanna newsom :heart_eyes:

And also Waits

4 Likes

Divine Comedy/Neil Hannon is one of my biggest musical influences and heroes and have been since I was maybe ten years old and National Express had hit the charts over here like a storm.

Lately I’ve made a nemesis of this man in the cafe beside the museum where I’m currently training. He is a very weasley and smug man and he skips the queue. Every. Time.

Neil Hannon must have sensed my peril, because the usual six year wait for a new album has been reduced to two years this time around, and the first single off the album is called… Queue Jumper. And it’s about every asshole out there :slight_smile:

Shot in lovely 4:3 on a betamax or VHS video camera and a nice homage to 80s new wave

5 Likes
4 Likes

Here are two that I like from those whom seems to have lost what music, story telling is …… lol

6 Likes
3 Likes

Anyone that feels to dance on this beautiful SUNNY week-end!

#shakethatCSDbooty

6 Likes

I am busy putting together a new music project and did a quick instrumentation test, and put the test recording to an old NMS in game vid .

7 Likes

that is an old video, wow, lol, iron to restore shields!!!

5 Likes
6 Likes

This entire album is just amazing. Came out today

4 Likes

Here is what will happen if BEYOND is a complete rewrite!!! :rofl:

6 Likes

OMG I have not heard that in ages! It kinda fits how I feel atm. :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Absolutetly the music that I would listen on a summer morning… (which is not, because still snowing here…:woozy_face:)

(sorry for the explicit video front picture)

5 Likes

I am aware that probably no one is gonna like the track, but I had to post it at least for the video clip. Romain Gavras is an absolute genuis.

6 Likes