Music Tastes among ETARCers?

So prepare for a very good day! :grinning:

3 Likes

Not usually into this music, but I love her voice

6 Likes

Old school becomes new.

3 Likes

So I stumbled over Gloryhammer a few days agoā€¦ Itā€™s a parody band on the power metal genre, which in its modern state essentially is already a parody of its bygone youth.
The result is so epically, hillariously nonsensical that you could think the lyrics were procedurally generated :smile:

10 Likes

This instantly reminded me of an old ā€˜classicā€™ video game.
That soon changed thoughā€¦ lol

ZANAC (MSX 1986)

7 Likes
7 Likes

So much music, so many artists.

10 Likes
9 Likes

My favorite by The Killers - Mr. Brightside

3 Likes

I was finally able to post a pic to the Sentinel Surfing thread and it reminded me of one of my favorite albums from back whenā€¦

10 Likes

Posting this because itā€™s a damn good songā€¦ couldnā€™t get into the game tho haha

6 Likes

Here is a unique instrument. HURDY-GURDY

9 Likes

Sounds like bagpipes, violin, sitar all in one.:smiley:

3 Likes

Here everyone is, uploading newer stuff, and here I amā€¦

11 Likes

Although I have a great variety of musical genres in my playlists, I usually gravitate towards Rock sub-genres, and Metal sub-genres.

Introduced to this music when I was a kid thanks to Linkin Park (of course it was an AMV of Dragon Ball Z), recently I got into Sabaton and Powerwolf, and Iā€™m getting into Among Amarth.

1 Like

Powerwolf is really good, one of those rare bands where you can listen to an album beginning to end. Do you listen to Alestorm or Bloodbound?

1 Like

I donā€™t but Iā€™m willing to try

Consider me a young normie or whatever, but I really love Twenty One Pilotā€™s latest album. I find the story behind it awesome and each song is really different from each other

I think my 3 favorites are Leave the City, Neon Gravestones, and Legend

6 Likes

Hey, everyoneā€™s taste is sacred, you like what you like u.u

2 Likes

Thanks for the advice

1 Like