Multi-Tools đŸ”«

:clap: Great job!

From what I see here and elsewhere, stats have obviously went down. - Any idea of where the baseline is now? - Could be wrong, but it seems like Alien is 34%, 18%, 59% max. Not sure though, it’s kinda hard to gauge. Wiki doesn’t yet help. v1.5 has brought a lot of changes. Gonna take time to wrap the head around all this. Let’s keep an eye on pistols and rifles, as well.

1 Like

The highest I have seen or heard for experimental is 25/30/100

I will keep my ears and eyes active for sure

1 Like

:clap: UPDATE: As of 8/17/18, they fixed the above issue
 NEXT v1.57 patch reads, “Fixed an issue where the Multi-Tool was invisible in Photo Mode” - Thanks Hello Games! :hugs:

2 Likes
3 Likes

Oh man, that’s really funny. :laughing: Uh, maybe I should go try that out for myself. -brb

2 Likes

Experimental in Hot Pink - “It takes a real alien to wear pink!”

Seed: 0x82739F9F9754D6C6 - Enjoy!

5 Likes

The Abyss strikes again

3 Likes

I know it. I was thinking the exact same thing. You figure they’re leading up to something? I sure do. - Abyss has become the new naming system. And it’s elsewhere. - Perhaps we should reconsider an old thread

2 Likes

I think the abyss and the world of glass are one in the same. Water seems to have something to do with connecting the two worlds. I guess we’ll never know unless we can find Laylaps and get it to share some stories with us :slight_smile:

3 Likes

A traveller at one of the graves does as well

2 Likes

Interesting factoid:

Slightly different spelling, but

Also note: "At least one version of the Procris story asserts that Laelaps was a gift to her from the goddess Artemis. "

Hmm

3 Likes

I had done some research on this myself, somehow glossed over the part about Artemis :astonished:

Was hoping to start some discussion on the new lore there. I’d been searching online for a repository for the new stuff to share and discuss in that thread but my searches have brought up nothing, which means I may have to step in to reddit * gulp *

1 Like

This one’s a pretty neat alien multi-tool. I like the color palette and the design.
Seed: 0xC6EE97DFF6EB9944

7 Likes

Thank you version 1.57, screenshots now working.

10 Likes

Seeing the name “Abyss” so much lately, I decided to check yours. And similar to yours, I’ve also seen “Messenger of the Nexus”. | Nexus: “A connection or link between things.” :thinking:

Hello Games have really outdone themselves in their attention to detail. Crystals even capture the light.

0xC6EE97DFF6EB9944

6 Likes

Posted on Discord by Xplosiv - Euclid

8 Likes

That’s the first multitool I’ve seen with a black crystal. It looks pretty cool!

2 Likes

And here’s your second.

Seed: 0x1DCC5CE8F2E6558D
Signal Booster: 0D60:0080:0C42:00F9 (Planet 1 // Euclid)

8 Likes

A compact pistol that gave me some Overwatch vibes:

7 Likes

Found in the Space Station, also has s scanner and mining modules.

11 Likes