May 22-26 New WT Commands and Cont'd Dev Kit Arrivals

Is @kyle-culver 's the only dev kit that hasn’t arrived yet?

2 Likes

These are the 5 that have been received.

4 Likes

Just curious if anyone has already followed up this lead, if this means anything? Apologies if this has already been discussed and dismissed.

A few days ago there were some WARE customer support logs. linked from a WARE Labs pastebin.

I just noticed that two of the client logs end with identifier ‘6E69-1’ and ‘6E69-2’ which is the Skype Contact 4 second audio clip saying “6-E-6-9”.

Here are the two client pdf pictures of interest.

All four pages are linked above. I wondered if these need a second look and the complete client identifier may be of help. This is likely to have been the earlier email referred to in the transcript we have.

Also… the earlier four pdf files pastebin / drop box files end with the same 6E69. The complete I.D. refers to the same “Client-43617373696e69”. They have lots of curious information which may be of help to us. Information overload…for my little brain. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Has this been analized guys? Just like johnny, sorry if anyone followed this lead already!

codes

1 Like

This is the link last week, to the earlier post here on the forum: @unique posted the pictures.
The pictures are discussed in that post.

3 Likes

Status has changed

4 Likes

The Hex checksum converts to:

1. waiting instructions 2. 10/15 3. a/O1OseeB 4. downloading voice data
3 Likes

6 Likes

so looks like these precon007 are going by week by week with the final result being another screenshot hopefully

2 Likes

Link

2 Likes

bruteforce 123 from Discord with some better explanations,

1. Cassini: Incomplete – possibly relating to the medical supplies order form
  2. WT16: Incomplete – glyphs and the console
  3. Uplink: Incomplete – we have what we need to login to uplink, potentially
  4. Loop16: Processing – voice reconstruction processing - at least we succeeded at something

Possible interpretations for guidance hex:

1. waiting instructions - need to submit medical form online
  2. 10/15 - we’ve done 10 of 15 glyphs, 5 remain.
  3. a/O1OseeB - blacklight everything, dammit
  4. downloading voice data - they’re compiling our audio recordings

So they are working on a blacklight and we need to figure out the medical form

1 Like

They’re going to “blacklight” the imgur images? Is that ARG slang for read its code?

3 Likes

5 Likes

It’s UV light for hidden messages

1 Like

3 Likes

from Lucario,

aAt7M32c – ZGTN's profile on Clyp
WrTawpsq – Dropbox - 1-2-1_ResearchLab_Medical.pdf - Simplify your life
ZY3Fb11V – Dropbox - 1-2-1_ResearchLab_Medical_Exceptions.pdf - Simplify your life
uq8N6YEW – Dropbox - 1-2-1_ResearchLab_Medical_Recommendations.pdf - Simplify your life

4 Likes

2 Likes