May 22-26 New WT Commands and Cont'd Dev Kit Arrivals

Is anyone else having a problem with the Myriad Dashboard freezing (none of the things moving)? I have to reload the site to even see the map; otherwise, it just shows the splotch, two orange dots, and some numbers.

The satellite finally passed the UK and I had .99 signal strength, I was given a sync code too. Anyone know what happens now or what I do with that sync code?

2 Likes

Nothing else so far. What’s important is to send the strongest signal (like the one you mentioned) and send it. Once your device is synchronized and the message is sent, wait for the next surprise!

:smile:

2 Likes

Great thanks @arpoja, the red dot was blinking so all good. Looking elsewhere on the site, the code seems to be unique, or at least different to the one @Jupiter.blues has in his photo in a different thread.

I guess we hang on to the code for now then.

3 Likes

It seems that I can’t find the list with all the unlocked commands remaining… I know that @DevilinPixy posted a list but impossible to find it, anyone help?

There’s Tango, Nadir, whoami, but I’m sure there’s others

@arpoja
Is this the list you are talking about…?
Sorry, if it’s the wrong one.
Waking Titan - All Glyphs / Sigils / Passwords

1 Like

No it’s not that one, remember all the commands that are still locked ? lke tango or nadir? that one hehe :grinning:
But thanks anyway man!

saying to myself that before asking I should look at the wiki page! :sweat_smile:

Satcom-70-com is currently down.

Anyone can confirm this?

Working OK for me.

alright, might be the browser, ignore.
Thanks @Polyphemus

2 Likes

Mercury an d turing work also

1 Like

Mercury and turing? :face_with_raised_eyebrow: lol

1 Like

yes as commands that can be typed into the console

This might be the list of commands(page 6)?,

Game detectives has some too

2 Likes

The ones I have listed as available but not unlocked, are the following:

LEIGHTON
REFRESH ALL
FLUSH
TANGO
READ (parameter)
CASSETTE
WHOAMI
RESTORE (parameter)
MOUNT (parameter)
NADIR

There may be some new ones I missed?

11 Likes

That’s exactly the commands I was looking for! You nailed it @DevilinPixy!
Thank you, I was curious to know the words that are still not unlocked, and if I did miss something aswell!

3 Likes

Is it just me or did the new WT youtube channel change their name from Tech Support to Atlas 65?

What exactly is Atlas 65? :thinking:

3 Likes

Emily is back on Reddit!

She posted a voice recording:

5 Likes

What’s on the sound file? I can’t listen to it