You’ve got 2 hands…
One on one console while the other is tapping the keys on the other…:rofl:
might get a sore neck from swivelling back and forth though… :rofl: :rofl:

4 Likes

From WakingTitan Watcher

8 Likes

where is it?

2 Likes

Only for those who won WARE Dev competition. For us here it will be @bcatrek who will receive it.

5 Likes

Your “infiltration of the Evil Corp.” was exactly where I thought this ARG was heading at the start of NEXT chapter. The suggestion of pooling our resources to create a “game company” was to be a cover to learn the “insider information” on W/ARE and the other companies. To pull back the curtain concealing the Big Baddies.

But then the hype of the contest, the creative input of all Citizen Scientists, the competition, the collaboration…side-tracked the narrative until I just threw my ideas away and went with the flow.

We know Emily has lied to us and isn’t what she said she was. That brings up possibilities:

1. Emily is a revolutionary who is trying to remotely hack into the “W/ARE neural network” to circumvent their plans. Or…
  2. Emily is the main intelligence who created this entire scenario…all of it…to advance A. I. until it controls the entire planet. Because us humans just make really stupid mistakes and are quite illogical. We can’t conceive the proper efficiencies upon which this planet could be managed. Or…
  3. Emily is the proto-founder of the entire Sentinels and we are actually witnessing/living the entire subjection of the Universe in-reverse-time-mode, much like how the show Westworld’s time-line keeps skipping around to tell the narrative and plot individual stories.

If we are in a viewing-events-in-reverse, infiltration of W/ARE and injecting code/content that could lead to future-us hacking the system to shutting the entire complex down slowly while weaning us off of the simulation, could be the basis of another chapter in the ARG. Us united vs. Them! -)

TQQdles™

6 Likes

The memo said that Emily’s systems have been damaged by the impact on Myriad. Could that be related to the earlier stuff about rocks and metal in space? Myriad’s satellites could have been recently damaged, leading to the command center crashing.

6 Likes

I confirm that I received that email @sheralmyst. As a matter of fact, I just now replied to it!

9 Likes

So excited! :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Btw can someone put live links to the files mentioned in the new precon007 terminal command? I’m on mobile and didn’t find anywhere to copy/paste the links… thanks :wink:

2 Likes

Here:

6 Likes

Good stuff! :+1:

4 Likes

In those pics, in the 3D hologram pic and the WARE box pic, you can see the source image for the hologram.
It sort of looks like a freighter. Altered freighter designs maybe?

Also have the numbers lower down on the green map pic been worked out yet. looks like a ph no.?

7 Likes

I was wondering about the number as well. Most everything in these images has been too blurry but that number is quite clear. Has anyone tried to clean up these images?

4 Likes

I’m trying to figure our what is in the background of this image.
It looks like it might be some sort of plant on the LHS?..yet to the RHS it almost looks like a section of planet or something?
Any ideas anyone?

pre-03%20(2)

pre-03%20(3)

6 Likes

Was thinking the same thing. Granite, animal hide, planet surface…all came to mind. More texture of any kind would be really cool.

4 Likes

“Those kids”
#CSDforever

7 Likes

I seen this on Discord

They are thinking it’s a hologram for a smartphone

2 Likes

No one is really talking about the USA pic
pre-01
Looks like a possible agenda book or something…

5 Likes

Hopefully some more live drops :smiley:

1 Like