May 12-15 STU44 1$ HAPP3N1NG Command Center v12 CRASHED + Arnaud's Health

Ok, now we are getting stuff and its not the weekend… Looks like the ARG is gonna pick up speed!! :smiley:

3 Likes

that is so funny! LPlays has some speculation on what is going on …maybe he is correct.

8 Likes

Maybe we will make a homemade one and place it on our phone …the ARG will go 3D! :rofl:

3 Likes

Yeah, maybe a video that needs the hologram thing.

2 Likes

Memo youtube reference:

7 Likes

the last photo looks like a phone with the image that is used to make the hologram works like this one:

6 Likes

Thank you! I couldn’t type it in correctly…too excited!

3 Likes

eta may 18-19… what could it be?

5 Likes

I don’t know. Too busy dancing to Spirit in the Sky :sunglasses:

7 Likes

haha :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I can’t stop listening to it lol

4 Likes

I am setting up a stream from the pre-cognitive sub-routine (Terminal Command: precon007). It
will probably get mostly junk data, but I suggest we keep an eye on it.

So we need to keep an eye on this. Possible a Stream coming?

4 Likes

Sounds like it… This is getting exciting, and I was just mentioning the other day that I would love another live stream like we had with Ms Noodles…

3 Likes

I don’t trust that they have been transparent with us, or that they’ve shared all the facts about their
technology and testing facilities. I feel like they know more than they’re telling us. Maybe we could
put the CSD team on that?

Maybe now we get to turn the tables and use our Dev Kit, business arrangement as a cover for infiltrating WARE
:mag:

6 Likes

Always thought that NMS would transfer nicely into a 3D game using special glasses.
Pulsing across the solar systems with all the starburst effect already looks kinda 3D///and much of the colouring could possibly work too. Maybe the holograms are hinting at something like that…?

8 Likes

Perhaps we are the foundation of the second smaller voice system that we hear in our suits. The management ‘program’ that keeps the individuals in the SIM safe. We must infiltrate WARE and imbed ourselves (or our entity) in the depths of the Atlas program as a safety beacon and moderator against the Atlas…
While we create a “game” via the WARE developer kit we are also creating a Trojan to nestle deep inside the Atlas/Emily core.
Tinfoil Time :crazy_face:

7 Likes

Awesome thought! That could make sense and fits with the Lore. This could be a lot of fun.
Next question : what is ETA May 18-19. Something is incoming…I had just walked in the door when all of this started…haven’t even eaten and I am starving! :scream: Too excited to eat!

6 Likes

Maybe it’s going to be some leaked ARG information on this date.

3 Likes

Maybe another announcement. Possibly a patch to bring things up to speed.
Maybe it’s got to do with Cobra TV and hi Atlas Pass giveaway…

3 Likes

I just have one big concern: I am also a HUGE Myst fan and there is an AMA with Rand Miller on the 18th…if this all happens at the same time…:scream:

9 Likes