Live Session with a Dreamer: 00:00 UTC Deadline!

This connection out here is killing me, I keep having to reconnect.

1 Like

Here is Philips, from Anomalycat on CSDcord it’s the recording.

4 Likes

@Emily Wrong link in the status on WakingTitan for 3/5.
EDIT Thanks for fixing it.

I don’t stream on Twitch, how would I even be connected to the Dreamer?

1 Like

I don’t think streaming this on twitch is mandatory…pretty sure you could stream on YouTube if you wanted…Cobra TV streamed his conversation with Simon on YouTube I think.

1 Like

Yeah, sorry, I’m only on PS4, I only have one screen to work with, I can’t look at one screen and stream on another or anything, sorry!

1 Like

why do this at this time of day its nearly 2am in the UK @emily, this ARG has always been geared towards the USA too much imo

1 Like

Log of Toby’s chat, via @Zoid

3 Likes

GJ Kyle, thanks for doing that!

2 Likes

Here is the next one Claire

2 Likes

Nice work, hopefully we can get her home thanks to your efforts bud! Where is the next dreamer?

Good job @kyle-culver, you came through for us in a pinch, very much appreciated!

4 Likes

@kyle-culver Great Job! Thanks a million!

2 Likes

edit Changed the video link to YouTube for continued streaming, as twitch VOD is deleted after a time.

Video with Eun Ha:

Transcript with Eun Ha:

You :
e9b3d326e214e2450b42
CONNECTION STARTED
Eun Ha :
Who’s there?
You :
Hi there Eun Ha. I’m Kyle. A friend of Emily’s. How are you?
Eun Ha :
I’m okay.
Eun Ha :
Did she send you?
You :
Yes. Emily sent me to help you.
Eun Ha :
How?
You :
Myself and the rest of CSD are trying to get you out of the simulation you’re stuck in.
You :
Where are you living now?
Eun Ha :
Are there a lot of you?
Eun Ha :
Nowhere. It’s nothing, here.
You :
More than you or I know! They care about you a great deal.
Eun Ha :
That’s sort of freaky.
You :
That doesn’t sound very pleasant. We’re using your memories to reconstruct your mind to help you get out of the simulation. Do you remember your bracelet?
Eun Ha :
Yes. I remember Emily brought me a collage with pictures of bracelets like it, not too long ago when I was feeling really badly.
You :
Did it make you feel better?
You :
It was the CSD that made the collage
Eun Ha :
Yes, a lot better… It was strange, seeing that so many people I had never met cared enough to do that.
Eun Ha :
Thank you for doing that for me. It really means more than you could know.
You :
That’s wonderful to hear! And we’re doing all we can to help you now. Do you recall where you live outside the simulation?
You :
Or can you tell me more about your brother?
Eun Ha :
I moved a lot in the past few months, and my memories are sort of vague…
Eun Ha :
I’m not close with him any more
Eun Ha :
I wish that we could just hang out like when we were kids. I miss that.
You :
What were some things you guys did back then?
Eun Ha :
We liked to play around the house. Hide and seek was fun, but he would sometimes get so dirty that our mother would have to scrub him all over with a brush and the hose before she would let him come inside.
You :
Haha. That sounds like a fond memory.
Eun Ha :
Like I said. I miss that.
You :
When you get out you could reconnect with him. We can help, but we need to know: do you remember how you got into W/ARE.
Eun Ha :
How about you? Do you have any brothers or sisters?
You :
I have two brothers and a sister. We also played hide and seek. It was lots of fun! We even played in our local parks.
Eun Ha :
Two brothers and a sister? You must have had a really loud home.
You :
Actually it was. Had a falling out with my older brother several years ago. But we made amends recently. Life is too short not to love.
Eun Ha :
I can appreciate that. Life certainly feels short these days.
You :
Does anyone else visit you here? How did you find yourself in here?
You :
Sorry to be so direct.
Eun Ha :
No, the only visitor I’ve had is Emily. I just woke up like this. I thought I had died, for the longest time. It was awful.
You :
Is there anything you remember before entering the simulation? Anything related to the W/ARE facility?
Eun Ha :
No.
Eun Ha :
The connection is starting to get bad.
You :
Hang in there Eun Ha! We’re here for you!
You :
Myself and all of CSD are trying to get you home and back to your brother.
You :
Anything you’d like to say before we get cut off?
Eun Ha :
It doesn’t matter what I say.

11 Likes

Next one Alexander

4 Likes

Thanks SG :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well that was unexpected and awesome

awesome ? really ? did it move along the ARG in anyway or did i miss something ?

1 Like

Thanks for the links! Now we’ve got to get em out, couldn’t have kept up without those links!

I was speaking more of the community at large banding together and doing live chats with the dreamers. I don’t know if the information gleaned will be of help.

2 Likes