Live Session with a Dreamer: 00:00 UTC Deadline!

I’m open to options. Which is necessary right now?

1 Like

Thank you very much! NMSCord asked for #2311 so maybe Phillip and runner up Nina?

I guess it depends on what we are trying to do - Toby would probably be bad for information on the simulation for instance

• Alexander
  • Nina
  • Mike
  • Phillip
  • Toby
  • Simon
  • Claire
  • Eun Ha

0 voters

2 Likes

Are all known and living dreamers available options? Or only the ones ready for release?

1 Like

Don’t know, that’s why we need backup options

Thanks for the poll @SingularGleam. What about a backup choice?

Why no #231187661T? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

NMScord already voted him

Toby is their second, Alexander third

1 Like

OK, went with Phillip. Waiting to hear back from Emily. Then will begin to stream: Twitch

8 Likes

Go with Eun Ha second, she’s leading for second place

3 Likes

Good on them, after we finish helping with our stream I hope I can see a replay of that…assuming @Emily allows it.

CSDcord also picked Phillip

1 Like

Just to be sure, we’re choosing a streamer and a dreamer order?

Got a streamer, it’s getting ready to hit

@kyle-culver Thanks ! I am lurking in your twitch chat.

2 Likes

Good luck Kyle! It’s 1am here for me and Miss L Plays is fast asleep so I cannot be of much help! For future reference for those not already streamers and so on you can download OBS for free and with a quick YT tutorial you should be able to have a stream setup you can use on Twitch or YT! :grin: I would suggest you re run sim for whoever you pick and have a backup, make sure they are fresh in your minds so you have good questions lined up, you won’t have long! My only question suggestion would be to find out if the dreamer can still sense any connection or presence of Tariq (despite his physical body dying). Good night everyone :grin:

6 Likes

Here is CSDords stream if you want it

And here is NMScords

3 Likes

13 Likes

Oh no…#231187661T wasn’t allowed…darn.

1 Like