Let's create an indie dev studio!

CSD Games - DISCLAIMER

Please follow this link to read what I just posted. It’s also linked from the discord channel in a recent post there.

9 Likes

That’s great :smiley::+1:

2 Likes

It’s Done! It’s finally here! The CSD Games website is up and running!

Head on over to https://csd-games.com/
to check it out!

And serious kudos to @DevilinPixy for doind like 99% of the work on this website!

10 Likes

Dang it! I wish I could’ve joined! I already submitted my own studio thing :sob:

3 Likes

CSD Games could be looking for affiliate partners. Since we are always looking for creative minds to help fill out our ranks, who knows what can happen!

TQQdles™

2 Likes

Looks great! I signed in let me know if you need some help with printing or mailing anything.

1 Like

@Ospredox

CEO of CSD Games here. We are an inclusive company, and thanks to our lucrative deals with Blos International and the University of Portland State, we can still take on new hires!

But if you already have a studio we can always have the door open to each other for the next phase of W/RE surveys… there’s gonna be many more chances :sunglasses:

Any collaborations are welcome!

5 Likes

Yes, we can always use interns!

1 Like

Been crazy busy lately and I also went and had braces fitted yesterday on a whim :stuck_out_tongue: What have I missed and how can I help!

4 Likes

@LPlaysGaming

Braces?? Wow, I hope you are ok! Tooth health is really important… I once had a crown break while eating a frikkin Guava in India, and since then I am REALLY careful with my teeth! Don’t wanna be stuck in a foregin country with broken teeth ever again! :rofl:

Ok so listen, We desperately need a seasoned YOUTUBER!

Context: we need a promotional marketing effort of our new game Tumbleweed.

I will add you to the Tumbleweed message group for you to have a look. If you can/want to contribute please let us know. I tried some rudimentary video-editing until 5am last night, and even though I enjoyed it, I know it kinda sux in terms of current quality standards. Let me know what you think about the stuff in Tumbleweed! Stay tuned.

3 Likes

On a whim? :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :smile:

Yeah decided I wanted them at 3pm and by 6pm it was done xD I’ve wanted to do it for ages just hadn’t ever actually looked into it!

2 Likes

Wait, can’t I just submit two responses, then just stick with the second one afterwards?

Not sure how W/RE systems work, but the survey itself does allow multiple submissions.

status has changed on waking titan

That stuff started a couple of days ago and is covered in this thread Waking Titan page with new STATUS April 14th

its changed again

1 Like

Thats old lol

Just take it as it is. SiFi is the key.

1 Like