Let's create an indie dev studio!

wow we are going to have a big dev team :smiley:

5 Likes

At first I wasn’t sure … but then, hey let’s have fun ! I see you have no sound guy ? I’m your guy ! (No music, though) And I can even do programmation if the need is there ^^

2 Likes

ATTENTION:
ATTENTION:
ATTENTION:

what was the last info?

We were to get organized.

Tis the best way to do so?

for the ARG to continue

4 Likes

Big Dev teams can work on many projects at the same time. Also, CSD Games doesn’t HAVE TO be restricted to only software.

Sometimes software companies identify current hardware limitations and strive to create something truly a leap forward…or something that they can do better with refinement. Sony Corp., started doing consumer electronics…expanded into software…and branched into home computer entertainment.

Likewise, CSD Games can start in software and create innovative hardware solutions too. All of which will need 100s if not 1000s of developers, management personnel, world-wide studio locations, etc. And may even have joint-ventures with other fictitious organizations…much like the ARG lists as clients & partners (we don’t have to flesh out these companies if we don’t want to).

On the hardware side, I have a couple “throw-them-against-the-wall-to-stick” ideas…which I’ll list in another message later…we are still adding employees and waiting for the power to be turned on in the buildings.

TQQdles™

3 Likes

You’re added and very welcome! We might be looking into sound effects when making simple animations and/or intros to YT videos. I’ll ping @heartphone and @DevilinPixy in this post for that reason, but you guys can continue discussing technicalities over in the group message. Welcome aboard! :smiley:

1 Like

Following @DevilinPixy’s advice, I PM’d you yesterday. Since I haven’t had a reply, I thought I’d post here as well.

I can offer sound recording, sound editing, and sound effects. I have reasonable Photoshop skills.

Also video editing and effects. I’m available for voiceovers (some say I have a “documentary” voice!).

5 Likes

I am sorry, but I do not see a private message from you, but this works :wink:
We can certainly use your skills, so if you wish to join our development studio, let me know and I’ll invite you to our private chat group to discuss further details.

4 Likes

Perhaps, but it would be really sweet if it opened a door ingame or something :blush:

2 Likes

You’re added! Sorry I didn’t get round to it yesterday. Your contributions are highly appreciated, welcome aboard!

3 Likes

Many thanks. I think I’ll make a movie…

7 Likes

Apologies for any confusion. I didn’t PM you, I PM’ed @bcatrek. But it was your advice I was following

Anyway, I’m joined now.

5 Likes

:face_with_raised_eyebrow: :disappointed_relieved:

Edit: Welcome to the club! :+1:

3 Likes

Looking at your emojis it seems you’re sad. If it will make you happy, I’ll send you a PM, too.:grinning:

6 Likes

Am I late to the party lol… I don’t remember seeing any posts about this…

When was this set up? :smiley:

3 Likes

How did you find it?

1 Like

I seen it on reddit lol.
edit: https://www.reddit.com/r/NoMansSkyTheGame/comments/8c4h4y/anyone_seen_csdgamescom_ware_related_nice_new/

6 Likes

…Do we tell them? :wink:

5 Likes

That’s funny, but someone might wanna say something. I recall people just having fun and making some WT-inspired videos last year during the ARG. But then it turned a bit sour when people, who originally thought they were actually part of the ARG, later got all salty with accusations of “gamejacking”. Heck, it happened recently with that unrelated Russian lab319 company who just playfully posted the Atlas Pass pic on their site in response to our inquiries.

4 Likes

As long as individuals declare what is or is not official material from waking titan, then frankly I do not see where problem is… the more people want to associate with/contribute to/emulate the ARG the more credence and notice the ARG gets… come one come all I say…:blush:

2 Likes

Hey guys! Just woke up to this! Fun that someone picked up on the website. Even though I declared on our discord what we’re about, I actually didn’t do so on Reddit yet. Some people only stick to one social media platform and never read the others, so I’m going to create a huge disclaimer on Reddit within the next 30 mins, and once again on discord just to make everyone know what’s happening. Thanks @Matador for bringing this to our attention.

6 Likes