Lab319 Investigation

Just merged all replies regarding the Lab319 discussion from below topic here to keep things organised:

Feel free to continue discussion about Lab319 here, even though this website is NOT related with the Waking Titan ARG. Everyone is advised to not contact the company.

For further discussion/investigation on the Waking Titan ARG returning, check the topic linked above :wink:

1 Like

iā€™st proof that an Atlas pass was received in Russia???

1 Like

No. I believe the photo of the pass was taken from discord, not positive, but pretty sure it was from discord.

1 Like

Sure it was, but , man o man it was a Russian site - I was proving collusion reality - but shouldnā€™t the Russians also get passes too??? lol

1 Like

Lab319 Investigation - #47 by kyle-culver this link shows who took the photo it is from discord

2 Likes

excellent proof the russians are spies for emily

4 Likes

Why does it say ā€œbe in touchā€ and not ā€œget in touchā€??

1 Like

throws tinfoil bomb

Empire State buildings most recent lesseeā€™s include Helios and Orion.

2 Likes

because that is the way the translation works.
AMERICAN ENGLISH is the hardest to translate to

2 Likes

tinfoil ok but a bomb does no good
I jumped through another center and i can tell ya those hats work, bombs dont

1 Like

I donā€™t buy the idea that someone at this lab319 dot org just happened to notice the Waking Titan ARG mentioned them and decided to hijack it by putting a photo of our Atlas passes on their website. It just seems too unlikely and happened too quickly after the ARG mentioned Lab 319 in an obscure online survey.

I think the following two possibilities are much more likely:

1. A&S commissioned Lab319 dot org to become a part of the ARG, because integrating a pre-existing website makes it seem much more like a part of the real world.
  2. Lab 319 is actually the company that printed the Atlas Level 4 Passes, and they posted a pic that someone took of their own to show that customers are enjoying their product.
4 Likes

where is your daily video???

Had to work late tonight and didnā€™t have a base or interview etc lined up to do. Iā€™ll livestream tomorrow if nothing else.

2 Likes

The website backgrounds are the same moving lines, etc. too. I think itā€™s part of the ARG.

2 Likes

that was noticed, but the problem I have is the feel of the information on the site.
something just does not seem right ā€¦ or it could be that EMILY HAS GONE INSANE

1 Like

For a company in the business of selling stuff, itā€™s not very informative.

1 Like

That has been the main problem with Hello Games, since they took such a relentless beating on the release of the game that has been their MO

Any way the pic name is a clue? 40824b_a7f6e2dd10494756b8db1487d1610da3_mv2_d_1242 .jpg

1 Like

please resend image

Watch this have to do with glyph 11ā€¦

1 Like