Lab319 Investigation

what are domotica modules?

http://knx-homecontrol.be same symbol

domotica is apparently the dutch way of saying home automation.

I still doubt the website or company to be related, even though an image of an atlas pass shows. Looking into the image to see if I can find out how it got on there. The company does seem to exist and even has opening times:

Lab319%20opening%20times

It is awkward however to have additional contact info such as Twitter/Facebook/Google+ to all link to Wix though. Anyways, letā€™s see if I can figure out more on the image on Yandex. I would advise to not contact them until we have any proof of this being related to the ARG.

3 Likes

Even if the site wasnā€™t created for the ARG, it could still be related, especially with the image of the atlas pass.

Is it possible the company, in response to getting harrassed by a sci fi community about Atlas Passes and ARGs, decided to respond in kind by putting this image up? Has that atlas pass always appeared on the site? It seems kindaā€¦ rushed. Like, it looks like a screengrab from a phone of a picture someone receieved, rather than a picture taken with a phone or camera, and then the jpg/png file used directly on the site.

2 Likes

I want it to be related, too! But weā€™re pulling strings here folks, and until something concrete is found, we should let it go. This is from the NMS discord, yesterday:

But boy-oh-boy do I have a few memes in mind!! :smiley:

8 Likes

sWhat about the other deco site? thereā€™s the same sentence written over and over. Seems weird. There is the word ā€œgameā€ on the top of the page but I cannot access it since I am currently heading home (cellphone) can anyone check? :wink:

1 Like

does home and deco exist in the empire state building?

the game is a space shooter, a spacecraft you can move through flying asteroids.

1 Like

In the game, you play as a spaceship shooting asteroids.

1 Like

A spaceship shooting asteroids? ( )
Am I the only one here who thinks that weird? haha

3 Likes

Seems out of place on a home and decoration websiteā€¦

3 Likes

Can you try to beat the game or is just constant shooting?

1 Like

Iā€™ll try to beat it

3 Likes

I was just trying to point out the Atlas pass, it kind of blew up in my face a bit haha. I think that if it is at all related, they will let us know. Kaz Wolfe is right donā€™t contact them we know for sure.

2 Likes

Wasnā€™t able to beat, mostly 'cause Iā€™m not good at it. Iā€™ll keep trying, but it looks like it goes on forever.

I wouldnā€™t consider this site as part of WT (except maybe they are a fan and just got their pass). The site name was registered 2017-02-07T09:57:48Z, two months before Myriad (2017-04-25T01:38:31Z). The site registration was updated recently but it is still scheduled to expire in 13 days.

Of course tricky puppet masters may have made a dealā€¦ It is so hard to know whoā€™s game you are playing in an ARG (when they do it right).

1 Like

Totally agree

hmmm?
http://lab319.000webhostapp.com/Game/