Waking Titan is returning! / Investigation

also, just saying, 985 is an area code for louisiana

2 Likes

Why are all the drops in ny

It’s where teh grandpa of alice and smith lives?

1 Like

I didnt know that, i think a participating in a drop could be fun but i cant exactly just go to NY easily

I’m sure there is some convuluted reason they favour NY.
Maybe they know a few people there willing to do teh drops. It would be fun to make a drop but I’m not even in teh states so that seems to be impossible haha

Merged all replies on the subject of Lab319 with the topic below:

The website is NOT connected with the Waking Titan ARG. It would be best to not contact them. Feel free to continue discussion in above topic though, just like to keep things organised :wink:

Please continue discussion about Waking Titan returning, in this topic.

5 Likes

Anyone already tried typing GLYPH into the waking titan site? I just did and it gives me something similar to the WHOIS (ATLAS, TRAVELLER, NADA etc.), anyone think this means anything? or am I just being dumb

It looks like in game dialogue

I think this is already known from phase 3?

Anyone can confirm?

1 Like

Ah, okay… I just started the whole Waking Titan thing, so I don’t know much about it yet

1 Like

Yea it’s from phase 2 or 3 can’t remember but it is know

k, what is known already? and what is everyone working on now?

Absolutely no problem ü !

1 Like

At the current moment we are really in limbo kinda just waiting for all the passes to get out Waking Titan Ep 1: Sequence 1+2 Recap | GAMES - YouTube Waking Titan Ep 2: Sequence 3 Recap | GAMES - YouTube and these links can help you catch up

2 Likes

okay, thanks

Can confirm this was already found back in July. You can check for most commands on the Game Detectives Wiki - Console Commands, although not all found commands are listed.

Fun fact: Both GLYPH and GLYPHS work to get the same output.

5 Likes

Remember these? Still not unlocked, is it part of the things that remained unsolved during phase2 ?

2 Likes

I forgot about those maybe they will come into play this phase

1 Like

I thought those completed. The Mercury Process was basically Loop16 learning, and we all participated in completing the process in Phase 3. If I recall correctly. Not sure if it was an email or what stating the process was complete.

2 Likes

Along the way, you’ve unlocked the first 2500 Level 4 Atlas Passes, and an additional 100 license keys for the Mercury Process. We’ll be collecting your postal addresses soon as a necessary step in fulfilling this and future mailings.
We have a new time-critical challenge for you. The faster you assemble these clues, the more chance you have to finish the mission successfully.
Each class designation has a unique strength that indicates your key role in our ongoing experiment. Remember to stay vigilant, and do not share your class designation outside of the Citizen Science Division.
The Mercury subroutine has concluded successfully, and a new memo from SM about this process is coming in the next 24 hours. We hope it will answer a few key questions you have about our program, and about what comes next.

5 Likes