Just received my survey!

I agree.
Probably threads about ‘realistic or lucid dreams you’ve had’ and ‘coincidences you’ve experienced that plainly couldn’t be mere coincidences’

Okay, I’m making a new thread now :slight_smile: See you there.

2 Likes

Started a new thread here if you like to join, feel free :slight_smile:

https://forums.etarc.org/t/realistic-or-lucid-dreams-youve-had-share-discuss/1181?u=kesbet

Will answer you there.

4 Likes

There is so much good questions in there its really making me exited. i keep thinking about reality and how it relates to consciousness as a form of Shared Consciousness, this stuff about waking titan is coming in my life exactly at the right moment. The synchronicity of it all is really surprising.

EDIT: Typo

1 Like

“Synchronicity” - good call to an interesting concept.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Synchronicity

3 Likes

I am sure I answered some question incorrectly…so I probably won’t get a pass. If I did, I was going to frame it in with this one I received for being another type of citizen…my Star Citizen Golden Ticket (I created a physical one using the image acid-etched onto some brass foil). -)

TQQdles™

I received mine as well! I love how vague and intriguing all of this is. Can’t wait to see what is next.

The question that stuck out to me the most was “Do you think you have a duty to help accelerate toward a Singularity?” This being an artificial superintelligence that would trigger unfathomable advances in human technology and civilization.

I think it is very likely, based on this question, that the Atlas Foundation believes it is their duty to create the Singularity.

4 Likes

Really odd and interesting question. I liked them being diferent

‘‘What does it mean if a dream is realistic?’’
That I have really lived it.

‘‘If you were in a simulation, could you run a simulation of a more complex universe than your own?’’
Yes,

Which then leads into another question (only if you said ‘‘YES’’):
‘‘WHAT DOES THIS PROVE?’’
That my brain is melting!

1 Like

Yup. Got mine too for Citizen Scientist - Class G-17.

:slight_smile:

It proves that we could have been created by something inferior to us. That in turn proves that that there are infinitely many more inferior universes before ours. Which begs the question, where did they all come from?

1 Like

That’s the opposite of the current science theory that an 8 dimensional world was projected into a 4 dimensional world which projected our 3 dimensional world.

same! this ARG is weirdly aligning with other aspects of my own personal life. i’ve been studying tons of dualism, quantum mechanics and some classic philosophy of plato, descarte. so yea, loved the questions and really hope i get a physical Atlas Level 4 pass in the mail :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Where do they all come from is an interesting question, but the part that melts my brain is that if a lesser simulation spawns a more complex simulation, is the new simulation more ‘‘real’’ than the previous one (taking into account that ‘‘reality’’ can only be measured by the one experiencing it)? Would this new simulation be able to pose a threat to the previous simulation - something along the lines of ‘‘computational cannibalism’’?

Is lucid dreaming nothing but our conscience getting a brief glimpse of the previous simulation - or the next?
:thinking:

2 Likes

Got mine as well

“computational cannibalism”? there is nothing in that question saying the simulation would be running on our understanding of a computer. if we’re talking about a multi-dimensional system(or computer), anything is possible i guess… And for what this would prove, after reading this i kinda think it would prove evolution, or that the simulation itself might be alive because it can reproduce.

2 Likes

Yes, if “good enough”, the new simulation can cause the programming of the originating one to change by directly manipulating it (thus effectively traveling up), at the same time, the “host” simulation could learn from the sim it’s hosting and improve itself.
Ultimately though, none of it would be real, only the thing that started the first simulation is.

1 Like

Not just lucid dreaming, Déja Vu’s and precognition could be a glimpse of a previous simulations… Or it could mean we’re stuck in a time loop. Or maybe we’re just seeing another simulation or another dimension. Multiple universe could be simulated from the same “code”. :slight_smile:

1 Like

what’s your reference on that?