Just received my survey!

Just completed the survey. Didn’t expect such in-depth questions - I’m really impressed.

This ARG’s quantum physics related themes (and the NMS connection) caught me from the beginning, but now it starts to touch all those other things I really do care about, like “reality” vs. “dreams”, “coincidence”, simulations inside simulations… even lucid dreaming, which is an astonishing phenomenon I’m actively investigating for more than 15 years now.

This is hitting all of my nerves. Wow. Please don’t stop! :slight_smile:

Edit:
Of course I answered all of the questions honestly. I stand to my convictions.

8 Likes

Having a physical pass would be so incredible! A real piece of NMS history for the collection! Fingers crossed and good luck guys!!!

6 Likes

my reality is soo much better than your reality! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

It feels like there are probably certain answers a company like Atlas would be looking for, but I can’t help but be honest.

5 Likes

yes I had this dilemma too… It took me a while to answer actually, until I could find formulations that merged honesty with expectation… a little tricky, cause we are answering as characters within a game and not necessarily with our IRL “selves”… or something. I like chicken.

2 Likes

Haha! :smiley: …but my reality is my reality, so it’s the best I can have - same goes for yours

1 Like

Interesting, I do not have that image in FireFox, but I did manage to load it in IE. FF source does show it to be there, so there is probably something fishy going on either with my plugins (or the lack there of) or this mailing list doesn’t like FF too much.

Either way, G-17 it is, though I doubt that’ll remain the same considering the following part of the mail.

This will also grant you a higher degree of participation going forward. Once you’re done, we’ll give you a Citizen Scientist Class designation.

3 Likes

I’m glad there are 10,000 instead of only 5 golden tickets. :wink:

7 Likes

even thouch Wonka’s chocolate is frikkin awesome

I had some lucid reams in my life, also I’ve dreamed about things that actually happened to me or my family, as for those about the world in general - not yet (and I hope they will never happen - too much war, disasters and so on). Also I’ve been writing down my dreams for over 15 years now, though had some break during that time - had too many nightmares, didn’t want to remember them.

In my way of thinking, there is no such thing like a coincidence :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Is the survey being sent to everyone on the Waking Titan email list?

that’s the assumption, yes

Will keep an eye out, then.
Nothing, yet.

NVM… I found it…
It wasn’t in my ‘inbox’ for some reason.

Note to gmail users: It’ll be under the ‘Promotions’ tab.

2 Likes

the puzzles never end :rofl:

1 Like

Same here - almost. Because I once had a “prophetic” dream about a catastrophic incidence affecting the whole world, and it came true just a few months later. It’s been an experience I still chew on.

About your nightmares: don’t push them away, they’ll just come back again and again if you do so. Stand right before them, and don’t be afraid. They cannot harm you. In fact, they don’t want to harm you, because they are you, trying to tell something to yourself that you have to know about. They are a part of you that you can overcome if you dare.

And no - there are no coincidences.

3 Likes

I also don’t believe in coincidences.

Good survey.

Thank you for the advice, but I’m afraid of them because two of them come true ~4 years ago and this year. Also all of my nightmares are about my family, that’s why I don’t want to remember them, still I can’t forget. I know they’re warnings, a kind whisper of what bad to expect so I have more time to prepare mentally/emotionally, but I really would like not having them. Though the good one, oh my, they keep giving me hope and some light and I would like to share them with the world once.

By the way, do you have an account somewhere else so we could discuss more about dreams? I would like to. Maybe not right now, but in the future :slight_smile:

1 Like

I remember after my Mom passed away several years ago, I would have dreams with her in them constantly.
And it would disturb me when I woke up.

Then one night I had a dream with her in it, and I realized what was going on. That I was in a dream state.
The dream was the typical normal dream, about something trivial. And she was just there as a backdrop and nothing more. I just realized that her being there wasn’t possible if it was real.
So, I told her that she had died.
She let out a terrible scream and the house burst into flames.
And I rarely have dreams with her in them since.

I think subconsciously I was having a hard time letting go.
And that one act helped me break free and move on.

I’m really sorry to hear. That had to be an incredible intense dream.

Do you think we should move our conversation into separate thread? I would call Puzzle too, but don’t know how to do that… Or who to ask to move our comments outside of this thread… I have a feeling others might think we are off topic here…

1 Like

I don’t want to be rude now, especially because your “prophetic” nightmares were about your family, but… did you ever think about the possibility that they came true, because you were so afraid of them? Remember: it could be that we ourselves are responsible for the “reality” we experience.

For further discussion, we could move over to private messages here. Maybe exchange private mail addresses later. Sorry if I sound reserved, that’s just me, and all that happened before - not your fault.